Just a suggestion...

Davroth is right, there used to be a ranting/problems thread awhile ago. It got closed because some of the things people were talking about weren't appropriate for all ages. We know people have issues, and we totally respect that. However, Canterlot.com is not a therapist. If you want to talk in private message with someone about a problem, that's totally fine. But some people have troubles that should not be shared with all ages (namely children), and in that thread, people seemed to forget the rating of the board, both in their content and their language (cursing). So, it's a nice idea, and there's actually a reboot of that thread that's been set up in the 18+ section.

I mean, there are lots of topics about people that get made fun of or are still hiding the fact that they are a Brony. And that is fine to talk about here. With other problems, I mean, there are a lot of people here that care, don't get me wrong. But like I said, Canterlot.com is not a therapist. If you are having real and serious problems, you should seek counseling from a family member, friend, school teacher, or other mentor, or even a health professional.

Artax's rule of problems, ailments and disorders on the Internet: Every time someone on the internet talks about a problem or disorder they claim to have, the next post will challenge the first, then the next. Thus creating a competition to see who can claim to be the most messed up, based on a google-searched self-diagnosis.

The (any) site wouldn't benefit and would, as Tales pointed out, distract people from seeking actual help by entertaining unprofessional opinions of random internet strangers.