I have returned!

Harv0kz

About Myself: Hobbies include: Gaming, tinkering, ripping apart and piecing together digital tech, shredding, generally surfing the internet, watching (some, and at times as well) anime.

Somewhere in: Unrealistically, in a spaceborne battlecruiser, realisticly, somewhere in Asia.

Extra notes: None other I can think of.

How I found Canterlot.com: Some reddit pic. Can't remember

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Something to do with school and a few months of excess influence. Or was it curiosity?

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
So uh... not sure if any of you guys remember me (or knew me to begin with at all), given I kinda "vanished" without a word. Long story short, life caught up, senior year hit hard, and I find myself juggling roleplay time, game time, chill with friends time, and schoolwork, so I had to make some cutbacks or face an overload of events and the lines between reality and virtual being blurred, So here I am, months later, with a fresh mindset, a much more stable time-slotting, and the same thirst for adventure I first had coming here.

I will be rolling overhauls on my personal things, such as my chars, profile, etc. Hence, if a mod eventually reads this, could they go over and remove/lock/relocate/reclassify/whatever other word every single 'active' char I own (I remember I had one or two) from the 'accepted' list, with thanks in advance.

So um... am I missing anything?

Hi! Welcome back! If you'd like to rework a specific character application, please report it from the accepted applications area. I must warn you, however, that standards for World of Equestria have changed, and older applications must pass present-day standards in terms of content and quality. Think carefully and ask questions before you decide to overhaul anything!