Ask Rainbow dash Puppet style!

Hello there, Everypony! This is the awesome[colour=#ff0000] rainbow dash! Speaking here. (All of her text will be in red) So then what questions do you have? [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Wonderbolts?[/colour][colour=#ffff00]i[/colour] Any questions she will answer even about her life! Just ask anything really...post-7314-0-09575800-1364679628_thumb.jp

All mighty and awesome Rainbow Dash, I have for you a great mystery. How is it you could perform a sonic rainboom as a little filly, but couldn't perform one as a grown mare until your friend's life was in danger?

post-7314-0-24695300-1364742061.jpg

[colour=#ff0000]I only perform sonic rainbooms when they are needed kid, i couldent control it when i was a filly i dident know what was happening at the time, i just thought i was going really fast and gaining speed other ponys might say diffrently but its my opinion.[/colour]

Do you like pie?

Best pony must like pie?

Does that mean Soarin is best pony? Erm.... :-|

[colour=#ff0000]Well.... Pies are ok, but i prefer Pinkies cupcakes from sugar cube corner they are really awsome![/colour]

How is one born with a rainbow coloured mane?

Is it a genetic mutation? Or just by pure luck, chance, and awesomeness?

[colour=#ff0000]oh? Its just pure awesomeness well I think so anyway, go and ask twillight shes the egg head! owww my brain hurts.[/colour]

Well... uh **** i sound like fluttershy nothing against her of course but im rainbowdash!

(Watch this if you want dashie singing)

Well, it makes you feel more protective of them and well you love m so much you dont want anything to happen to them! Isent that right scoots?

[colour=#ff8c00]Yeah dash! [/colour]

Here's a question Rainbow Dash what makes Scoots so awesome?

And here's one for Scoots, what makes Rainbow Dash so awesome? I of course am not doubting at all that Rainbow Dash is awesome, in fact I know she is I just want to hear your answer.

[colour=#ff0000]Well,scoots is awsome because well ermmm..... because shes diffrent yeah...diffrent.[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]Rainbowdash is awsome because of her amzing speed and stunts![/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Sonic the headgehog? Is he one of fluttershys pets? I really do not know... who you are talking about. Describe him to me.[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

He's a blue hedgehog who moves faster than the speed of sound. He wears red sneakers with a white stripe going down the sides... Other than that, I can't describe him... AAAAnywho... What does it feel like to do your sonic Rainboom?

Faster than the speed of sound huh? Im gonna race him sometime. Oh and a rainboom feels 20% cooler than normal flying! You zoom straight down buts its going down a real steep rollarcoaster!

Awesomesauce... Sorry... My Instructor in Boot Camp said that alot and it stuck... Aaaanywho... I was also wondering if you had a specific close friend or if you just like all of your friends.

[colour=#ff0000]Well, i would say Pinkie is my favroutie of the group shes so random and good at pulling pranks, but nether the less i love them all![/colour]