Hello there, everypony

Ancre

Hello !

My name is Matthew, and I live in Paris. I found this place via Equestria Daily ; you have a rp forum here, and I've been longing to write in english for quite some time now, so I joined in. My english is very rusty, so I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I can do (feel free to point them at me !). I hope there won't be too many of them ...

I discovered mlp:fim on another forum (bay12games) with a discussion thread about ponies being awesome. Curious, I clicked on the youtube link ... and we all know what happened next ! I watched all the episodes in one go up to "over a barrel" (the next one wasn't out yet). I love that show.

I guess that's it for an introduction ... feel free o ask any question you want ! Ancre.

Thank you for the welcome everypony !

I'm half-french on my mother's side too ! But I spent nearly all my life in Paris, so I always speak french, never english. It's sad.

High five, other Matthew ! The pony on your avatar smokes too much !

Thank you Doc Hoof !

Thank you too Mlptales, I've read the rules yesterday night, I'll check if I haven't missed anything.

Thank you for the welcome Fluttershy vi Britannia !

I speak english and french because people talked to me in both languages when I was a kid :) I have no merit in being bilingual - it just came naturally, in the same way everypony speaks english here because they grew up in english-speaking families.

But it's really useful to be bilingual. I am lucky to have that !

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

I've actually been to Paris. I spent three days there taking a bit of a tour and seeing the Louvre. Missed out on going up the Eiffel Tower, but my mother and I nearly got mugged in the Sacre Cour. But it was definitely a fun place!