Just another friendly hello...and a hand/hoofshake

Tenseconds10

About Myself: I enjoy many things, reading, writing, watching, listening...you get the idea. I like to be creative, making music, occasionally drawing (and failing). I enjoy creative media...all forms of it, I don't know if it's my 'special talent' but I would sure love it to be.

How I found Canterlot.com: Through a livestream I was at a while ago...it was fun

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Nearly a year ago, during season 2, my Youtube suggestions box just spammed me with lots and lots of MLP episodes, saying I might enjoy watching them...so with some slight reluctance, I did and here I am, standing tall and proud.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
So yeah...here I am, originally came from another site (which shutdown), didn't even know this one existed until a couple of days ago when I was just chilling....with some other guys from the internet. I'm glad I have found you! Looking to RP very soon, just gotta sort out my OC.

I'm actually very excited about this site...I can see it being a beautiful relationship :)

So yeah.... Hi, How are you doing? My name is Tenseconds10 and I am pleased to meet you all :D

hello! welcome to canterlot! ;) i hope you have a heap of fun here!! my names Dark, and im..kind of new. anytime you wanna race, come to me!

anyway i hope you have a good time in canterlot!

-dark-

Edited by darkThePony

Aha, this is awesome! Thanks guys :D

So...what does 10 seconds 10 actually mean?

It...uh.....it's an old username I've had for a long long long long long time now...........I don't think it means anything, but sounded cool at the time :P