My little pony and Sonic the hedgehog

Picture a wormhole opening up and taking twilight,fluttershy,rainbow dash,rarity,pinkie pie, and applejack from Equestria and switching them with the Sonic characters in their world. With new threats rising in both lands, Sonic and his friends are stuck with the elements of harmony and twilight and the others are stuck with the chaos emeralds. Are they powerful enough to use such new things and find a way to get back to where they belong?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd love to be sonic but tails would be a close second. and you should be able to be whoever you want as long as you claim it.

I guess it depends on the GM overall but I'll also see who all is going to be who. ( I know I really really would like to be knuckles since he was one of my favorites in sonic though for the ponies I'm open to being anyone though Rarity would be my preferred. However I think we would need a Twilight sparkle because something tells she would be best for this.)

Hmm... Sonic and MLP. A plot that always has the potential to be good, but normally falls flat.

If you actually know what you're doing, I have no problem joining along. I'm very open with my characters, but I'd love to give Amy a try. No particular picks for the pony I choose, I'm pretty versatile on that front.

Hmm... Sonic and MLP. A plot that always has the potential to be good, but normally falls flat.

If you actually know what you're doing, I have no problem joining along. I'm very open with my characters, but I'd love to give Amy a try. No particular picks for the pony I choose, I'm pretty versatile on that front.

Well I'm not sure if this is even gonna start since to OP hasn't respond or even seemed to look at this. Though I might start one since I do have an idea for one.