Greetings Mortals

Mireshard

To elaborate on the last question, I've always preferred AJ over the others. She just seems the most morale to me, and in a show about friendship, that does kind of help. Of course, I love all of the other main cast too. They just don't have cool hats. :/

Anyways, howdy! I hope to be on the RP section soon enough, soooo...

Well, that's about it. I'm not really one to talk about myself.

Edited by Mireshard

welcome.

I like Fluttershy, but your explanation for AJ made me stop and think...

And when that happens, it makes me happy.

Well, thinking is one of the few things I'm good at, so glad I could give you food for thought. Also, loving the pun in your signature.

Good morning to you Mireshard, or is it evening? I'm never sure nowadays :blush:

Welcome to Canterlot! I see what you did there with how you found this site. That's quite clever if I do say so myself :geek:

So you've memorized the elements song? I'm quite amazed, I could never remember every element when I tried memorizing it years ago. I suddenly have a strong urge to give it another go! :D

Enjoy your stay and have fun with us here, at Canterlot :)

Lol. If midnightfallen won't cough up the welcome song, then I'll happily do it for you! But first, Welcome to Canterlot!!! You wouldn't happen to be the head of Collin Mockery here to grant me three wishes, are you? Lol. I better be careful with jokes pertaining to the lazer collection. They're antiques, by internet standards. Also, I'm loving your avi. Derpy's one of my favorites. Now, without further delay, I present your welcome video!

Well, thinking is one of the few things I'm good at, so glad I could give you food for thought. Also, loving the pun in your signature.

Thank you. I had a pink floyd wish/weesh pun for months and nobody said anything so I started looking for one that people might get.

Holy digital bombardment Batman! I can't say I was expecting quite so many greetings!

Lol. If midnightfallen won't cough up the welcome song, then I'll happily do it for you! But first, Welcome to Canterlot!!! You wouldn't happen to be the head of Collin Mockery here to grant me three wishes, are you? Lol. I better be careful with jokes pertaining to the lazer collection. They're antiques, by internet standards. Also, I'm loving your avi. Derpy's one of my favorites. Now, without further delay, I present your welcome video!

Actually, the Lazor Collection reference is just happy coincidence. I just thought "Greetings Mortals" works as an excellent attention grabber. Also, The welcome video is a nice touch.

Oh, and I just realized I left a 'lent' out of my Great Old One thingy. It was supposed to be an acronym for Google, but I guess its just Googe :sleep:

Oh, and I just realized I left a 'lent' out of my Great Old One thingy. It was supposed to be an acronym for Google, but I guess its just Googe :sleep:

What're ya talkin about? I still see a Google in there!

[colour=#282828]Great Old One GraciousLy Effort [/colour]

[colour=#282828]See? :razz:[/colour]