Hello Everypony.

AirForceBrony

About Myself: I love my little pony, my job in the Air Force

How I found Canterlot.com: google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend's 5 year old girl.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
As you can tell, I'm a proud member of the United States Air Force. I am currently stationed in Wichita Falls, TX and hopefully leaving for Delaware soon. I love MLP and I'm proud to say that I'm a brony!!! Im doing this on my xbox. Theykildk3nny if you wanna add me. I look forward to rping with you all!!!

Its a pleasure being here. And ponies like you are why I serve. um... Where do I go to post about my characters?

Considering that I'm trying to get into the officer program of the USAF (not an easy task apparently). It is a pleasure to meet you!

As for RPing and characters? Well! If you want to make a character application form please look no further than the Character Applications (WoE) section of our fair forum. There you will find a form to follow! If you need any help or have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask any of the RPH staff (like yours truly)!

I hope to see you around the RP section soon!

A good day to you Force, welcome to Canterlot!

Where the sun is always shining and the air smells like warm root beer.

Oh, and of course the towels are oh so fluffy! <3

I must say, my friend wanted to join the Air Force himself but went with the Navy instead due to restrictions.

May I ask what interested you in joining the Air Force?

Until we meet again friend, enjoy your stay with us at Hotel Canterlot.

Thank you very much for your services in the armed forces, stay safe in times of future conflict, and have a good day :smirk:

Hiya, warmest welcome to you! That's fantastic you're in the service and you like pony. Are any of your peers into it as well?

well thank you. Some of them yes. But we recently had another brony that just left. He was a really cool guy.

It's people like you that make me proud to be a brony! :) Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope to see you in the forums sometime! :)

Likewise

A good day to you Force, welcome to Canterlot!

Where the sun is always shining and the air smells like warm root beer.

Oh, and of course the towels are oh so fluffy! <3

I must say, my friend wanted to join the Air Force himself but went with the Navy instead due to restrictions.

May I ask what interested you in joining the Air Force?

Until we meet again friend, enjoy your stay with us at Hotel Canterlot.

Thank you very much for your services in the armed forces, stay safe in times of future conflict, and have a good day :smirk:

I joined because Im proud to be an American. Im in training to be a crew chief for the C5 Galaxy but I still don the uniform salute the flag and my casket will still brandish our colours should something happen to me. The money the benefits take them away for all I care... As long as our children live happy and free and that flag still stands I know Im doing my job.