The Academy Chapter 3 Daylight's end

This is a idea dump for the last chapter of the Academy series. I figure that this would start 4 weeks after the 2nd chapter of the Academy.

Ok im gonna throw out my ideas,

The dark force that turns pegesai into Shadowbolts had crept back and is still bent about losing the last battle at the academy. It knows though that it cant succeed against the ponies unless it has help. It creates and Alliance with Queen Crysalis and they come to an agreemet. If Crysalis helps the scourge help take over Canterlot and Corrupt Luna, Crysalis and her hive can have all of the love that is in the pony's hearts to feed off of.

The wonderbolts must team up with the royal guard and the princesses to Defend Canterlot. Eventually it seems like a losing battle and they must defend their last bit of ground for the Mane 6 to use the elements to clense Canterlot and the rest of ponyville of the enemy.

I would say all of Cloudsdale gets corrupted by the scourge and the only pegesai are stray survivors and the wonderbolts.

What does everyone think? Suggestions? questions? Feedback would be nice.

Well, I'll certainly be hopping back in on it with the siblings once it's underway.

Since they'll be teaming up with the Guard, would it be acceptable if I introduced the Sky Raptors as another faction for people to make characters in? I'd control Commander Jetstream and one of his three Captains, Carmus (Velocity and Shimmer's older brother). Most of the Raptors' Pegasi would be infected at some point of course, so they're not totally OP and to keep with the Wonderbolts being some of the only non-infected, should you allow their introduction. If not though, that is alright.

I can't quit with all the momentum Gadget's got. Plus I still haven't even brought in the 'alicorn' by name nor Blitzy's true gift. (She says she had one problem.) Plus a very...interesting Unicorn with a dark power.

So in reality:

232416__safe_twilight-sparkle_solo_text_alicorn_princess-twilight_artist-needed_spoiler-s03e13_source-needed_seapony_this-isn-quo-t-even-my-final-form.jpg.jpg

I'll be joining back in here! Sorry I kinda' left the last one, I just couldn't think of anything to post, or at least anything to post that wouldn't be an annoying repeat of something I already posted. Anyways, this idea sounds awesome!

Yea sorry bout that Fire raven, I was kinda lost on what to post for a bit too. I kinda think that i will try to get chapter 2 to plane out then finnish it. Then the last chapter can begin.

• 3 weeks later...

I also will be joning! :D This time lyria better watch out cuz cloud dasher is on the hunt for angel X3. Drama!! Idk.. I guess we will see what happens. Besides that, I plan to be much more active in this role-play than chapter 2. I just needed a little break from the key-board for a while. But I is back now!

Ill most likley use CloudDasher and Angelsnapp. Don't think ill be using SilverStar for this.

Time Spinner, Sundial, Gadget, and a lot of drama will be happening here. Plus a gave a hint at something Time's going to be doing in chapter 3 in gadget's hallucination.

Okay i got an idea, i have been listening and watching the matrix and the fight between Neo and Agent smith and i have been thinking. That the cangelings when the initial assult takes place the canterlot forces begin to be overrun quickly, The squad that Celestia is having brought together fly in from above and dive right into the battle Knocking Changlings and Shadow bolts alike back from the gates. The song Dragula matrix edition had me inspired to think of that idea. Wat you think?

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/OLCGQ19t/matrix_-_dragula_-_rob_zombie.html

• 1 month later...