The Revolution Saga, Part Two: Invasion OOC (Open for Applying!)

So... I'm back from the dead, if anybody remembers me. Is this still active?

Good to see you back Fermata, yeah this RP's still active hope I'll see you come back in the rp. Some of your characters like Twixie and Cadence were saved, if you're coming back that is.

That's what I was going to ask about, actually, but the IC doesn't seem to have updated in a while though.

Long posts (good thing), inactive GM's/RP-ers/new players that don't post and a lack or inability of motivation to move the plot forward will do that to an RP.

With Morrowind having been away for a few weeks now it has been slow. Nothing much we can do though but enjoy our little side-stories until he returns.

You know, I'm tempted to just create a renewed and revised version of this RP and make it private. The GMs keep abandoning the RP and the lack of progress stopped being funny since the start of this year. Not really surprised but expected, anyway for those still active and interested in this RP post now.

-sigh- I must admit I haven't been posting, even though I have been watching the thread hoping for everyone to start up again. I am still here though, even though I may not be talking much.

I am much the same. Gamerkane has been offline so my Crystal Pony has stalled out. With the utter lack of LordMorrowind's presence I fear that this revamp is quite short lived.