Cloud Watching(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

(Angel is a white pony, sorry forgot to mention that Angel is the cousin of Sun Flare, which is the blue pony. Angel was asked to watch Moon for Sun)

Angel smiled a little,and thinks [colour=#000080]This dog may not be bad...but I still have to be careful..[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Moon smiled and her flapped with joy, "Y[/colour][colour=#4b0082]ay![/colour][colour=#000000]!! [/colour][colour=#4b0082]A new friend! "[/colour]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abundant harvest heard moon say what she did, and couldn't help but let out a warm hearted chuckle. He looked over, not knowing what was going on, and was unsure if he should get involved or not. He continued selling his fruits and vegetables.

A black pony sat in the shadows of a tree in Ponyville and watched life go on by, it was always fun to watch. Everyone was happy and cheery, and he would just watch from the shadows, that was his style. He was shy and very alone so he was used to this, non less it upset him a little

As Fio shook her hoof,wih both paws,Minyara smiled warmly once more,"Nice to meet you," she closed her eyes as she nodded,then landed on the ground,apparently she had not been listening for the next five minutes,because all she heard was,"Mnna na huun gaa wwaa nee pff," Here eyes grew big right before she snapped back into reality,unsire of what had happened she just yelled out,"Yup," While still trying to hide her embarrassment.

• 3 weeks later...

Moon looked at Angel,"[colour=#4b0082]Angel I'm hunger..."[/colour] Angel rolled his eyes, "[colour=#0000cd]Okay...I'm hunger too.[/colour]" he looked around, "[colour=#0000cd]Hopefully I have enough bits.[/colour] "

• 2 weeks later...

Angel smiled,[colour=#0000cd] "Thank you![/colour]" Moon looked at him, "[colour=#4b0082]Don't eat all of it[/colour]...." Angel smiled, his mouth filled with food, "[colour=#0000cd]What made you think that?[/colour]" Moon sighed,[colour=#4b0082] "Lucky guess..."[/colour] she garbed some and laughed at Angel, [colour=#4b0082]"Your so weird Angel, I wonder how you became a Royal Guard in the first place.[/colour]" Angel smiled,[colour=#0000cd] "Well come along then, I'll tell you later, first let's fuel up!" [/colour]He looks at Abundant, [colour=#0000cd]"Thank you again[/colour]!" he bows, Moon smiled, "[colour=#4b0082]Thank you so much[/colour]!"

• 2 weeks later...

Abundant harvest then let out a soft chuckle.

"It's nothin', really." He said. He then saw a small spider dangle from the brim of his hat, he quickly threw the hat on the ground and started to stomp on it, screaming incoherent gibberish.

Moon started for a moment, "That spider was scary..."

Angel was in the air, "ha ha ha it didn't scare me..."

Moon, "but you scream too when you saw it and flew up in th-"

Angel, "Let's just move on, " he nervously smiles

((Not sure how to respond to anything right now...or what is going on quite frankly,although I just read my last post and wanted to smack myself upaisde the head,"Yup!" How stupid of me...eh,I like being dumb Ouo ))

Minyara yelled out,"Pegasus,yes,unicorn,no,earthpony...sort of!" She wasn't so sure if earlier Abundant had been speaking to her,so she just said what was on her mind,aloud,for everyone to hear,everyone...

Abundant harvest mumbled as he put his wrinkled hat back on, then let out a soft chuckle.

"Sorry 'bout that... Ah had a bad run in with spiders when I was a foal..." He said. He then scratched his head and blinked a couple of times.