ArkWing,where am I? (OPEN!)

Arkwing flew through manehatten," Umm..excuse me everypony,but where am I?" He yelled about carelessly. He saw lots of stores and parks and especially ponies, he started to panic,"It's okay Ark Wing,it'sokay..." He mumbled to himself,his white long pine coloured mane rushing behind him,his white coat shined in the sunlight,reflecting light into whoever pony's eyes in which he passed. His heart with angel of darkness winged cutie mark rippling with every movement.

Light was enjoying his trip in Manehatten. Though he lived in Ponyville he loved going on trips. He had never been to Manehatten but he loved it already. He loved the huge buildings and all the sights and things to see. But he also loved Ponyville for it's smallness. It was a small cozy village which he was proud to be a resident of.

Light continued to trot through the streets and started to become more friendly towards the Manehatten ponies. Even though some of them had that "city pony" attitude. Light waved to a few here and there and a few waved back. But most just snubbed him. Light didn't care though.

As Light was continuing his trot he managed to pick up the sounds of what sounded like a pony in distress. Light, being his helpful self, decided to try and find the pony.

Light finally found the source of the screams. It was a bright white stallion. With a rather dark looking cutie mark. Light(profile pic lolz) decided to approach the pony.

"[colour=#0000cd]You alright there?"[/colour] He smiled at him and chuckled a bit.

Flying gracefully through the streets of Manehatten Sapphire saw a pair of white ponies talking on the street one with a puzzled look and one chuckling. Sapphire rarely goes to Manehatten in fact this was only her second time since.She flew down to meet them casually saying " you ponies ok here u better move or you'll get trumpled,".

Light was going to reply to the confused stallion but then another pony showed up and told them they need to move or they would get trampled. Light became a little agitated but he didn't let it show. He knew the streets were busy. He knew. But he didn't know if this new pony knew.

Light turned to the stallion and said, "Well, you're in Manhatten.". He chuckled again. "Pretty big city. And yes we could get trampled.". Light the moved a bit away from the street.

"sorry if i startled you two i have my worries for other ponies who haven't visited Manehatten much to be honest this is only my third day here," Sapphire said with a sorry and worrying look in her eyes."i have a spare map here if u guys want it i dont know why i was given two " Sapphire asked handing out the map towards both confused stallions.

Light glanced over at the Sapphire pony. He didn't need a map so he held his hoof out and shook his head. He then looked back at the stallion who was gawking at the sights of Manehatten. Light smiled and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Yes it is quite the impressive city." [/colour]He to then looked around the city.

Light laughed. [colour=#0000cd]"Well we were standing in the middle of the street. There's that."[/colour] He rolled his eyes and laughed again. He had no idea who this stallion was but he didn't want him to already have to wrong idea about Manehatten. Granted he didn't like this city as much as he liked Ponyville. But it wasn't bad. He glanced back at the pony and said, "[colour=#0000cd]By the way. I'm Light Harmony. But everypony calls me Light."[/colour] He held out his hoof for a shake.

"Ok then," she said as she put away the second map." where would u guys like to go then anywhere u want to see or do?" she asked dodging out of the way of three stallions who wouldn't be polite and move themselves. "Anywhere but here, Ponyville and Canterlot are much better," she said out loud.

(This seems like a legitemate spot to pop in. If you don't mind that is. ^ ^)

Firebolt was in Manehatten for the day as she was prepairing for a show. There was still alot of time before she'd have to be there. Seeing the sights wouldn't be such a bad idea. After all, Who wouldn't want to admire such a grand city. As she watched from above Everypony seemed like quite the busibodies. Everypony seemed like they were in a rush to get somewhere. Except for one spot. She observed the conversation of a particuar group hering things of being lost and walking on clouds. Sounded like an interesting bunch. Being a show pony, she certainly wasn't the nervous type. More like the obnoxious type, but incredibly friendly.

She had flown down to meet the group with a cheery tone in her voice. "Hey there! You three lost or somethin. Cause I was just, you know, passing by when I heard you talking about being lost. If you are lost I could totally help; I know this city like the back of my hoof. Oh! are you cloud watching? Can I watch too?" after a moments pause. she held out her hoof. "HI! i'm Firbolt. Nice to meet you all!" A strange pony indeed.

Sapphire saw the eager pony who introduced herself as Firebolt and shook her hoof."Hey I'm Sapphire, im not lost but im trying to help this other pony here and get off these crowded streets i have a second map but they refused,also here on duty from Canterlot. Whats your cause ?" Sapphire said still awaiting for the unicorn to perform the cloud spell.

((sorry for being gone for a week or so :( ))

Ark Wing looked over at the new pny who had just come up,Yay,another pony to meet,man,I am not sure how much longer I can keep this up for; Growl went his stomach,Aww man,darn it,I haven't eaten a thing at all today! As he looked up at the pony,he noticed her cheery smile,she ws also a pegasus,that made him grin,just looking at her made him smile,he flew up to her and stood near her,but at a distance though,"Hi there,I am Ark Wing,but feel free to call me Ark,that's if you want to," He genuinely smiled,trying to hold back giggles.( :P )

The energetic pony shook Sapphire's hoof rather speedily. "Nice to meet ya. Meeting new pony friends is always so much fun." The part about the map and the cause went right past her as She looked over with a smile as ark introduced himself as well. She had noticed his distance and then the tummy growl. -gasp- "you must be hungry. How about the rest of you, are you hungry too? OH! I know! Let's grab lunch! We can talk ALL about maps and clouds when we get there." She began to hop around ark then around Sapphire. Until finally arriving beside the Unicorn who she had yet to meet. "How about you? Are YOU hungry?"

(OOC: I noticed Derpyy's character was getting a little left behind there.:3 )

Sapphire saw Ark smiling and trying hard to hold back his giggles she smiled at Firebolt."So anyone hungry i know there is a food place somewhere round here,"She smiled and began to lift the unicorn up guessing he couldn't perform the spell."I'll carry Light and the rest of us can fly to a food place,"Sapphire suggested as she began to lift light up.

(hey guys any of u know where he is cause he hasn't been on. ?)

• 1 month later...

((Sorry for my absence! I was working on DragoArt..but now I am back for certain :D ))

Ark Wing smiled,"Okay,sounds good,but you all are going to have to lead,as I have no clue exactly where Anything is at here," He chuckled a bit at FireBolt's enthusiasum.