My Little Po..kemon? (Sign up/Interest Check)

Hooray!! I must get in on this epicness!! :D

Name: Star Storm

Sex: Female

[colour=#0000cd]I'm just in it for the adventure, the money, and to kick some flank!! :D

Vulpix is my starter! Her name's Snickers, and she's kind of rotten sometimes, but she's radical!! I love her ^^[/colour]

Appearance:

Star_Storm_Darkthe_Norsepony.jpg

[colour=#0000cd]I'm kind of short.. Well, okay, so I'm REALLY short, but at least I'm taller than Snickers!! I don't have my cutie mark yet, but that's cuz I just turned old enough to start adventuring!! I can't fly right now cuz I hurt my wing.. I do that a lot it seems like.. The doctor said that I should be able to fly again shortly. If it's windy s[/colour][colour=#000080]ometimes I'll blow my mane out of my face a lot, and if it's not it just hangs down. I leave small hoof prints in the dirt when I walk, and I'm blue like the sky, which is also blue.[/colour]

Star Storm absolutely LOVES chocolate milk! She also likes punk rock and being petted or held. She likes when ponies believe her fibs. She loves calling ponies "Scamp" and using the word "Radical!"

Star is really really really reeaaalllyyy afraid of the dark. She hates being caught in a lie. Also, she is really cautious around nerds or know-it-alls, because she can't trick them as easily as other ponies. She dislikes breaking her wings. (She tends to break them fairly often)

Also, she's a total tomboy and sometimes takes things that aren't hers...

• 4 weeks later...

... Okay, so uh... 11 pages of an RP.

... Before I take the time to read-up, would it be impossible to make a new character at this point?

... Provided it can be revived at this point...

Hey FeyWright!!! I'm also trying to get in on this, so maybe we can hop in together somehow... I think that there's a battle going on currently, but I'm not sure what else is happening in all honesty O//o

I have no idea what's going on but if I remember correctly, we never even got to the first gym. So, no I don't think it's impossible. I'll see if I might be able to revive it. :)