[Whitetail Woods] The Secret Life of Mares and Bees (OOC)

Alright then, I went and sent Silver Swirl a pm welcoming him to our role play and letting him know about the OOC thread! Also, if I may make a small request, I'd like it if we could keep from posting the actions of any bugs limited to me. It hasn't been a problem yet, but it will make it easier to keep the flow of the role play intact when only I decide if a bug trys to bite somepony on the nose or not. That's alright, right?

Alright then, I went and sent Silver Swirl a pm welcoming him to our role play and letting him know about the OOC thread! Also, if I may make a small request, I'd like it if we could keep from posting the actions of any bugs limited to me. It hasn't been a problem yet, but it will make it easier to keep the flow of the role play intact when only I decide if a bug trys to bite somepony on the nose or not. That's alright, right?

They are your pets so yeah. That's what I've been doing.

Darn! Guess I'll have to edit my post where Pocket combines his magic, charm and ability to create awesome to take over the bugs and RULE ALL OF EQUESTRIA! :evil:

Heh. no worries. Generally in these RPs, I just assume the creator and runner of an RP usually controls the NPCs of a game. And the buggies are all NPCs.

Was waiting for Trekker..Don't forget..Her player has been in the process of moving during the last few days, so the posts might come slower..will post in a little bit myself...Poor Pocket.

(Will post later after work..I need INSPIRATION..And hopefully give the other playas more time to post) :geek:

• 3 weeks later...
I think he's still (?) moving...And with all the site issues..These RPs are probably gonna be slow for a bit...so..meh.

Still unpacking. Every time I try and rp lately something happens. I'm going to aim for tomorrow. Just please don't expect much

I'm more out of the swing of rping than anything else. Trying to get back into it now.

Oh-Oh, she doesn't have the same eye-condition as Velma from Scooby Doo? Loses her glasses = instant blindness?

Oh, had a pic of Pocket drawn by one of my favorite pony artists..Egophiliac

tacobob2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...