Equestria Ends With You (OOC and Interest Check)

[colour=#000000]The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]You're dead. Sorry to deliver such bad news, but you'd find out eventually. What now you ask? Well first, we must take what you value most. Now that that's over with, you must play the Reaper Game. It's quite simple really. Over a course of seven days, you will wander the streets of Manehattan doing missions for the reapers. If you get the most points, you come back to life, and what we took is returned to you! If you win, but don't have the most points, you can choose to be erased, play again, or even become a reaper. If you lose, you are erased. Need me to be more specific? Most missions involve either going somewhere in Manehattan or fighting off Noise. Noise? Basically, little creatures that live between this dimension and another, travelling about causing discord and strife amongst the living, all while erasing players. The only way to fight the Noise is to find a partner, and use the pins. Learning how to use the pins is up to you, though. Any more questions? Good.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Ready? It doesn't matter. You have seven minutes to find a partner, or face erasure![/colour]

So pretty much, this is TWEWY, but in Equestria. Manehattan is just my choice for now, I was also thinking of Las Pegasus, though I'll probably leave it. As the creator, I'll play the Game Master. I might play the composer and some angels, but I'm not sure if they'll ever even be involved. I suppose I'll allow canon characters, as long as the app is good enough. I'm assuming you're here that you know about TWEWY, but if you have any questions on this, go ahead and ask. I'll open up the RP when we get enough players. I'll also let you play reapers, because why not? We need some anyways, and I can't play them all. Anyways, APP TIME! Kind of just making them on the spot, might update them later.

Also, reapers, when they're in the UG (the place the game takes place in) they take the appearance of alicorns, except with black wings and a black horn, no matter what your normal colour or species is.

Player app:

Name: (Do you remember your name? I'm sure you have one.)

Species: (Still a pony? What kind? Or perhaps you're a griffin? Some other annoying sentient species?)

Appearance: (What do you look like? ... This is a rather boring question...)

Personality: (Be interesting, please. Tell us your hobbies, your interests, quirks, and of course, your flaws.)

History: (What was your pony like before dying? They're reaction when they died? When they lost what they value? Remember, DON'T be boring!)

What was lost: (What did we take away from you? Oh, I hope it was painful!)

Pins: (What pins can you use? Remember, minimum of 1 and maximum of 6. The number of pins you use, and what they do, all depends on your imagination!)

Reaper app:

Name: (Reapers still have names, after all.)

Appearance: (We know you have wings, but for some reason, I must know more.)

Age: (How old were you when you died? How old would you appear if you aged?)

Personality: (Not that I care, but the Composer demands that this be on your application.)

Noise: (What types of noise can you summon? What can they do? PLEASE tell me they're interesting!)

Noise form: (When fighting a player, can you transform? Into what?)

History: (Why did you become a reaper? How did the game change you? What was your life like before joining us?)

Anyways, hope you all enjoy it! Any suggestions or ideas are highly valued!

Apps

RPer: Fireraven23

Name: I am Pawn. Such a boringly simple name, I know, but it is the name I was given.

Appearance: Like a normal reaper, I have the black wings and the black horn. My mane matches my horn, other than the inconsistent red stripe. I usually have my mane combed back. My coat is a dull brown, with an even more boring cutie mark; a black and white pawn from chess. My eyes at least a bright orange, making an odd mixture of dull colours and bright colours.

Age: I was an older colt when I died, nearly a full grown stallion. As a reaper who doesn't age, I still appear that way as well. If I were to age normally, however, I would be a middle age stallion, likely starting to wrinkle.

Personality: I'm bored. A lot. Everything is just so easy for me. Why they didn't take away my intelligence or my skills, I shall never know. Either way, I have given up any form of equinity, and now I'm a normal, sociopathic reaper. Despite my name and cutie mark, all other ponies are my pawns in this game. For some odd reason, ponies think I'm crazy. I never could get why, I'm simply a bored perfectionist.

Noise: I am this weeks Game Master. I can summon every form of noise.

Noise form: Ah, quite a perfect form, really. When fighting players, I can transform into a large, black and red bird. I don't believe any players have a chance against me.

History: Such a simple, boring and imperfect history. I was born in the upper class of Canterlot. Nothing exciting there. While taking a visit to Manehattan, I was mugged in an alley, and the attacker left me for dead. The reapers took away my morales. How I ever valued my morales, I shall never know. I was forced to play this game with a lowlife. We won, but he stole all my points and he was brought back to life. Instead of playing again, I decided to join the reapers. I believed it would be more exciting. After working for a while, erasing so many players, I have finally been promoted to the Game Master.

[colour=#000000]There's only one way to stay alive in Manehattan. Trust your partner.[/colour]