Art request to go with fanfiction

MyLittlePonyTales

Hey!

Well, a few of the RPers on here, Skye, MudBug, and myself, did a rather large RP spanning over four threads in total. I am currently working on turning it into a fanfiction. There are already four chapters up on EquestriaDaily, here: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/s ... -skye.html. I thought it would be neat to have some artwork that pertains to the story to go along with it, since EquestriaDaily puts a picture with each fanfiction.

So if anypony's interested, the topics are still on here. You can find them all in my character log. Or you can read the story so far. Maybe just draw the characters, or maybe a scene. Whatever you want to do!

If multiple bronies want to make art, there are a lot more chapters to go, so the picture can totally be switched out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is my first time checking this part of the board. Interesting... I have been reading these specific RPs over the past few days too. :)

I can take a stab at it as soon as I can get some art cleared off my MUST-do list. :)

That would be awesome! I kinda forgot about this topic, since nopony ever offered. But there are still quite a few chapters left. So if anypony else wants to do art to, the offer still stands. It'll just switch out after a couple chapters.

Or, if you feel inclined, you could draw something to specifically go with a scene, anypony.