[Road from Ponyville] Picking Up the Peaces [Mojo/Riverhippo]

Hippo

Mojo pondered Flax's next words for a moment. The Paint stallion had never really thought of things that way before.

"Well Flax, guess I've been doin' so much travellin' with me peddler's wagon and all, haven't really had much time ta pal around with other hip ponies like yurself. One of the groovy parts of me profession is how I help spread the hippie culture ta others outside of me home territory. Every lava lamp, every book o' poetry, every set of beads, piece of pop art or shag rug I sell kinda shows other ponies about the ways of peace and tranquillity. Spreadin' peace throughout Equestria's gotta be a groovy thing ta do. Maybe I'm really laid back about it, but there's so many ponies of all tribes out there that need to find true inner peace in their lives. Can ya dig it?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

banner_flax_zps64608f9d.png

For once, Flax thinks he understood. "I can dig it,but not too deep. Don't want to accidentally make a hole someone will fall into. We should totally write some songs and go on tour then. It can be called, 'The Tour of Peace', and we can tell everypony about their aura's and how to fight against the mare. I can certainly play the drums for sure. I might be able to learn to play another instrument. Our options are unlimited though, I think. Where should we start? Ponyville maybe?"

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

"A tour of peace? Sounds groovy ta me, Flax!" Mojo neighed. "Ponyville's as gooda place as any ta start! We could totally write up some more swingin' tunes! Y'know, maybe we can get a few more ponies ta help round out the group! How about yur lady Wheat Grass comin' along? Could even talk me pal Jubilee inta performin' with us. She's totally cool and can sing like a bird! Can play almost any musical instrument too! This is a really far out idea! Can't wait ta get started on it! How soon should we begin? Whatdaya say, pal?"

banner_flax_zps64608f9d.png

"Awesome! Let's go do it right now!" Flax was excited about this. It felt really good for him to not only express his motives and beliefs about life, but also do it in a community where ponies shared those views with him. As for the mentioning of Jubilee, Flax would have to suspend those thoughts on having someone he couldn't trust just yet into the group. "Let's me show you our farm, and have you meet our family, and we can ask Wheat if she would, like, join us." Flax stood up, put the drum into Mojo's wagon, and started to pull his own down the dusty road that separated the lushness of the lakes from the worn tattered ground of the Ponyville streets.

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

"That's marvy, Flax! I can dig it!" Mojo neighed as he saw Flax starting to leave for home.

"I'd love ta see your pad and meet yur lady fair! Half a mo' while I get hitched up!" the Paint stallion neighed as he put all of his stuff into his peddler's wagon, got himself hitched up and then started to follow behind Flax Seed. Mojo was looking forward to making even more new friends and get their 'Peace Tour' idea off the ground! The hippie brony had very high hopes for this joint venture with his new pal, though in the back of his mind, he was a bit concerned about Flax's attitude towards Pegasi and unicorns. Hopefully, that wonud be something that could be quietly worked out. After all, Mojo is the Pony of Peace, and that means peace of mind too!

(end of RP, to be continued elsewhere.....)