I am Lemonade Squeezes

lemonadesqueezes

Hi!!!!! I am Lemonade Squeezes! I am happy to join this site! Also.... I make the best Lemonade and anything with lemons is my specialty! I have come here to make friends..... but every time I find a new site I am rejected and hated.... Read my latest post below please I m stressing out bullying here... I absolutely Hate it... its all I ever get from an mlp fan site

Homemade lemonade! Sounds delicious! I really love lemons, too. Lemon tartes, lemonade, lemon meringue pie... I could go on forever!

I hope Canterlot treats you well - so welcome! Have a bow!

kSd05lE.png

I loves me some Lemonade! :) Welcome to Canterlot, don't forget to share some of that homemade deliciousness with us! ;)

Alright let me make something VERY clear..... I don't tolerate bullying... if anypony sends me a hate message... To the moon with you... though the mods will deal with you... I am sick of being treated like a little nagging or bullying dumpster! SO CUT THE NONSENSICAL HAY OF BEING MEAN! It hurts the victim badly.... I have a ton of experience.... If any ANY pony is getting bullied tell me!! I have received messages about how ponies hate me.. cause I am a changeling Prince doesn't mean..... Go and nag me cause I am a changeling!! Geez.... I hate bullies

Welcome to Canterlot!

If someone is harassing you through PMs, don't hesitate to hit that report button in the bottom-right corner of their message to alert the moderators that there is a problem. We don't tolerate bullying either, but there's nothing we can do about it if we don't see it happening.

I deal with it myself.... I si,ply put user not found amd no responce

Hm, I think you need to rewatch the Bad Seed episode again friend ;). Especially on the internet it is hard to deal with bullying because of anonymity. Use the report feature and get a moderator in on it.

And that is a shame. We'll be here if you ever feel like coming back :D