Hello everypony

ivi

Introductions aren’t really my thing, but I’ll give it a shot. x3

You can call me Ivi. I’m obviously new to this site, but certainly not to roleplaying - I love writing and I’ve been doing it for years. I also enjoy psychology, music composed by Adam Young, digital art, animals, video games, powerbocking, Ghibli movies, and astrophysics.. Simply put, I’m an INTJ type who’s proud of her geekiness and loves interacting with anyone who shares an interest.

And I don’t bite (often), so don’t be afraid to message me, even if it’s just to say hello! <3 I look forward to interacting with members both IC and OOC.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! We're always excited to have experienced roleplayers join our game! I love what I've seen from you so far, and I can't wait to see you post more around the site. :) Also, you enjoy psychology? :o

*Jane stares at her half-written health psychology essay rather woefully*

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! We're always excited to have experienced roleplayers join our game! I love what I've seen from you so far, and I can't wait to see you post more around the site. :) Also, you enjoy psychology? :o

*Jane stares at her half-written health psychology essay rather woefully*

Thank you! Ah yes, I do enjoy psychology.. The mind and its inner workings are endlessly fascinating to me. I'm more interested in research psychology than applied, but it's all good. What exactly is your essay about?

Hai thar~

You... you are probably one educated cookie, aren't you? ^^

Hello. Depends on your definition of educated, I suppose. ;3

Guilty as charged, those are probably my three favorite things.. xD What about you? Fellow hoot owl..? Or maybe you've got a thing for Jung instead of Young? x3

Aw man, it's been a whole year since I've studied Psychology.

I'm a bit of ashamed that I've forgotten as to what Carl Jung and (bah forgot his first name) Young contributed to society.

I have an education of one Rainbow Dash. ^^;

Maybe if we talked about this subject last year, I could have feuded on anything you said. :) But alas... :oops:

Thank you! Ah yes, I do enjoy psychology.. The mind and its inner workings are endlessly fascinating to me. I'm more interested in research psychology than applied, but it's all good. What exactly is your essay about?

AIDS, and various interventions that could be implemented to help control the spread of it, especially among gay men. It's not terribly thrilling I'm afraid. I mean, finding the information is easy, but applying it? Not so much. :-/

Aw man, it's been a whole year since I've studied Psychology.

I'm a bit of ashamed that I've forgotten as to what Carl Jung and (bah forgot his first name) Young contributed to society.

I have an education of one Rainbow Dash. ^^;

Maybe if we talked about this subject last year, I could have feuded on anything you said. :) But alas... :oops:

Oh no I was just trying to make a pun or something (?), Carl Jung vs Adam Young (of the modern music world) haha. But don't worry about it! I'm certainly not an expert, though I hope to be a psychologist someday.

Mind my asking if you're in college or high school? I'm fresh out of high school myself, so the extent of my formal psychology education is an AP psychology course and two semesters of the standard psychology elective.. I'm so excited for college. I learned most of what I know via Google and the library before I even took the high school courses. xP

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Thank you! <3

AIDS, and various interventions that could be implemented to help control the spread of it, especially among gay men. It's not terribly thrilling I'm afraid. I mean, finding the information is easy, but applying it? Not so much. :-/

The topic is interesting enough, one that I definately haven't read much into. I sympathize with you on the application.. Urgh, hard to write essays when the topic doesn't thrill you to pieces. D:

Hello. :3 Thank you! Ah, that's a tough question.. Probably Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, or The Secret World of Arrietty. Can't decide! How about you?

Hiii and welcome! Mononoké is my favourite Ghibli movie!! I'm also a huge fan of Spirited Away and Kiki's though. Have you played Ni no Kuni perchance?

Have a bow, new friend! From your local bowfiend

kSd05lE.png

Spirited away And Kiki's Delivery Service are both awesome movies too. <3 Sadly, no, I have not had the chance to play Ni no Kuni.. DS is broken and I don't have a playstation.. >>

Thank you!

Oh no I was just trying to make a pun or something (?), Carl Jung vs Adam Young (of the modern music world) haha. But don't worry about it! I'm certainly not an expert, though I hope to be a psychologist someday.

Mind my asking if you're in college or high school? I'm fresh out of high school myself, so the extent of my formal psychology education is an AP psychology course and two semesters of the standard psychology elective.. I'm so excited for college. I learned most of what I know via Google and the library before I even took the high school courses. xP

Just graduated an hour ago from High School! :) I myself had a term of regular Psychology one year, and AP Psychology for two terms the next year. I got a one on the AP Test. :oops:

Lol, you're such a geek for researching on Google.

JK of course, I used to just read a bunch of articles myself. Though, that was years ago. I wish I can be at the same level as you~

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Thank you! <3

Just graduated an hour ago from High School! :) I myself had a term of regular Psychology one year, and AP Psychology for two terms the next year. I got a one on the AP Test. :oops:

Lol, you're such a geek for researching on Google.

JK of course, I used to just read a bunch of articles myself. Though, that was years ago. I wish I can be at the same level as you~

Congratulations! ;D I wish there were two terms of AP at my school, but it was just one avaliable. :c And don't worry about the test. Some people are better at testing than others, it's not always an accurate representation of their knowledge. A lot of people get so nervous about taking a test that they do a lot worse than they could.

That's a compliment, haha. I love reading articles. You should do it again if you have time. Or, perhaps watching documentaries on Netflix or something.. I do love Netflix; science and ponies in the same place. Yay.

Hi, I see you got Video Games on your interest, I wonder what you have in mind, any specific genres? Mine is FPS, last time used to have RTS but already dead since EA killed the genre while Blizzard keep it alive.

Anyway, digital arts, any specifics? Like Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop, etc...

Will chat more but decide to stop here.

Hello. Role playing video games tend to be my favorite, such the Legend of Zelda or Elder Scrolls, but I like FPS too. I just haven't played many, the only one I've done more than a couple times is CoD Black Ops II. x3 And I love the Portal series most of all. How about you?

For digital art, I've got to say my faovrite program is Paint Tool SAI, though I sometimes use Photoshop Elements. And I have a regular ol' wacom tablet for it too. What are your tools? <3

Hello. Role playing video games tend to be my favorite, such the Legend of Zelda or Elder Scrolls, but I like FPS too. I just haven't played many, the only one I've done more than a couple times is CoD Black Ops II. x3 And I love the Portal series most of all. How about you?

For digital art, I've got to say my faovrite program is Paint Tool SAI, though I sometimes use Photoshop Elements. And I have a regular ol' wacom tablet for it too. What are your tools? <3

Black Ops was never my favorite, it's nauseating and darker than the Modern Warfare series (My primary favorite). BO2 was at least less dark than the first game. But when it comes to FPS in general, I'll go with Counter Strike Global Offensive, but not until I get my new desktop in August to take advantage of its high-end graphics with my new Haswell & Nvidia 7xx hardware. Oh, don't ask me on WW2, I hate that era, so outdated like crazy, I prefer the minimum "modern tech" is Cold War where AK47 & M16 were used. Oh yeah, although I don't mind Valve's Day of Defeat as the only WW2 game I can accept. :)

Speaking of Valve, I never play the series that uses fictional guns, so sorry, I don't play Half Life & Portal.

The usual Adobe softwares, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Audition & After Effects. Today, I got Source Filmmaker, but my laptop is pretty much dying like an old man in the Intensive Care Unit. So I have to wait till August.

Enjoy your stay at Canterlot! ;)

Nice signature, particularly Valve's "new" Day of Defeat trailer and their prototype of SFM before TF2 was made.

Wait a minute, not only are you smart and creative, but you're a gamer too?!

What black magic is this?! :-o

Hello. :3 Thank you! Ah, that's a tough question.. Probably Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, or The Secret World of Arrietty. Can't decide! How about you?

It's hard to decide! I can give you my "top three" -- Howl, Mononoke, and Spirited Away!