[ Pegasus ] [ Ready ] Iron Works

Did you make sure to save your application offsite? If so, I suppose I can format the app for you then so you know what to do next time.

Hiya! I've helped you fix your formatting in your application. Feel free to add to the fields normally.

I also suggest you pick "Free for All" as your roleplay type so you can go crazy with your character design and make an awesome guard pony!

Hey there! So it seems as though you have formatting issues... Now there are two ways to fix this! There is the pretty print (using the buttons at the top) and BBCode method.

To fix the formatting using the pretty print method please, select all text in your OP, then hit the button that looks like an eraser. This will remove all the formatting. After you have done that, you can highlight the Headers, and click bold, which will make only them bold.

The other method is the BBCode method. To use this method you need to toggle the editing mode, which is done by hitting the switch looking button. When you do that you'll see the bold BBCode which will look like "[b ]" and [/b ] (without the spaces). All you need to do is move the "[/b ]" from the end of each field to just before the header!

So to make that clear... Right now your BBCode looks like this "[b ] Roleplay Type: World of Equestria [/b ]" but you want it to look like "[b ] Roleplay Type: [/b ] World of Equestria"

I hope that helps!

And I forgot to mention the method that star swirl told me, thanks! that reminds me, thank you everyone that gave me suggestions and ideas :D

No problem, hope they help. Though if you put in the BBCode into the word document and just import it using the BBCode editor (all the buttons should be grayed out in that input mode) it should be easier.

I still see that your entire app is bold like so. At this time, I must recommend that you change your OC's RP type to FFA. It is my opinion and that of my colleagues that you should hang around there first so that you can learn the ropes of how to write RP posts. Once you get the hang of how to use our forums and all the features they provide, we feel confident that you'll succeed in getting a WoE app approved. :)