Canterlot High (Equestria Girls RP)

(no problem at all!)

Once in class Scribble was the first to speak up. "I do! I do!" Scribble said from the back of the group then she appeared in front of them. "Well Mister Discord! My reason is meandwintergotlostbecausewe'renewstudentsandweweretryingtofigureoutthatcreepystalkermapdownthehallthensteelcameuptousandhe'sallikeheyguysandIfreakedoutbecauseIthoughthewasamassmurderclownzombiekillerbuthewasn'tandthenheagreedtoshowusthewaybutIwantedtofigureoutthesecertsofthatmapbutwinterwouldn'tletmesoIendupgettingdraggedallthewayhereandthat'swhywe'relate!" Scribble explained then took a deep breath. "So basically it's all Winter's fault!" Scribble said throwing her friend under the bus

"What!" Winter shouted her face turning red from anger. "It is not my fault!" She said

Oh, so you two young girls are new?" Mr. Discord chuckled, "in that case, I'll let you two off with a verbal warning, but you, steel, however, should know better!" Steel let out a long sigh to calm back down.

"I'm sorry Mr. discord. I will not let it happen again." Steel Said with only a slight accent.

"Very well... You are a rather respectful student, and you've never been tarty until now... I'll let it go, but don't let it happen again." Discord said, dismissing them to their seats.

"Alright, everyone. Time to learn about the wonderful world of Physics!" he chuckled as he drew it up on the board.

(Sorry about the change of post man! Just wanted it to be relevant!)

"Yay! Physics!" Scribble shouted with her hands up in the air as she ran to the first seat she could find. Unfortunately that seat was taken and the football player didn't not take too kindly being sat on.

So after being thrown in the floor, Scribble laughed and got up and settled for one seat in the back next to Winter who was looking out the window bored ready.

"Ditz." Winter mumbled looking at Scribble's reflection. Scribble only grinned in response.

(It's no problem! I think it's funny who we manage to post around the same time.)

Scribble then got out her things then poked Steel with her eraser on the end of her pencil. "Steel..." She whispered "What on Earth is this class about? I've never took physics 101 before." Scribble said as Winter looked at her weird as to why Scribble said she never took this class before.

At their last school Scribble was in the AP classes for physics. Scribble caught this and turned to Winter. "What? I have never took intro to physics, I don't know if it will be different!" Scribble exclaimed quietly.

Steel sat on the opposite end of scribble. And she noticed that the notes he's been taking is in his native language, and she can't read them at all.

"Первое, что нужно знать о физике, в том, что он управляет всем. это основная часть того, почему вещи двигаться, продолжать двигаться, и остановиться. Законы Ньютона являются прекрасным примером того, основные принципы."

Scribble leaned over and looked at Steel's notes. "Whoa dude! That's what my math book looks like when I turn it upside down! What on Earth does that say?!" Scribble said leaning cover too much and falling face first on the floor. "Ouch."

Scribble got up and gave Discord a weird look and shrugged. "Sure I guess." Scribble said walking up to the front of the class and grabbing a piece of chalk. "But I don't know why you want me to explain 'something' that's a little vague don'cha think? Besides you're the teacher after all. But whatever." Scribble said writing a formula down that looked like this −iΣa k ∂ k u + abu + M(x)u = g(x, ‖u‖)u.

"This is the dirac equation! It's basically a realistic wave equation! That's covered in particle physics and a particle is matter and matter is something! Therefore I've just explained something!" Scribble said grinning, though Discord didn't seem too amused and Winter was in the back face-desking.

"Random scribble... I don't know where you've got that... But that isn't taught in this class... Please, just go back to your seat..." Discord said as he resisted laughing. He then looked at steel, "steel... Steel! Pay attention!" He said. Steel made a sudden jolt, accidentally kicking the table and sending it up about half a foot. He was looking at the girl on the other end of the room and must've spaced out.

(He was looking at Fluttershy. In case you want one of your characters to notice. :3 )

"Fine! If you think you can do better than you teach the class! It's not as easy as it looks bub!" Scribble exclaimed through her hands in the air and dropping the piece of chalk on the ground before going back to her seat.

Winter had long since stopped face desking and noticed that Steel had been staring at a pink haired girl on the other side of the class. She rubbed the red mark on her forehead and smiled a bit. It seemed their new friend, had a crush.

Scribble flopped down in her seat huffing and muttering things about the teacher being a meanie pants and mister vague. She looked over at Steel who was staring at Fluttershy and blinked, "Who is she? Your girlfriend or something? She's really pretty~" Scribble said poking Steel and grinning. She hadn't said it loud enough for other people to hear but she had said it loud enough for Steel and Winter to hear.

"Scribble leave him alone!" Winter hissed as Scribble rolled her eyes. "Comon Steely tell Scribbles you're girlfriend's name~" Scribble pressed throwing her arm around Steel's shoulder and grinning.

Steel turned redder than a cherry when she made her remark.

"U-um... Sh-she's not my... Girlfriend..." He stuttered with his voice trailing off, "h-her name's F-Fluttershy..." He says in almost a squeak. It was almost funny to see someone as big and tough looking as him to be such a softie.

"Random scribble, I will not tolerate any more disrespect from you, this is your last warning!" Mr. Discord said.

Scribble grinned in amusement and snickered "Well she could be, you big lug you! You should totally ask her out!" Scribble said but then she remembered Steel's reaction "Nah I'll ask her for you!" She said before saying loudly "Hey you Fl- mummhhahmh!" Scribble shouted but was cut off by Winter's hand to her mouth.

"Shut up!" Winter hissed in Scribble's ear. "Sorry Mr. Discord! Scribbles hasn't had her medication yet so we have to step out for a moment! She gets a bit crazy without it!" Winter said dragging Scribble with her hand over her mouth out of the class room. "So sorry!" Winter apologized again before shutting the door.

Steel, still blushing very, very heavily, went back to writing his notes, he was trembling really bad, which caused his writing to look like he's never held a pen before.

"Do hurry back, I don't want you to miss out on the fun lab activities I've got planned!" Discord says in almost a slight giggle.

"idiot!" Winter shouted whacking Scribble on top of the head. Scribble rubbed the ever growing knot on her head and glared "Hey! What the hay was that for! I was just trying to help Steel Soul!" Scribble shouted as Winter grabbed her by the ear, "Listen closely Scribble, you are an idiot!" Winter screamed in her ear causing Scribble to stumble back and rub her ear mumbling about how abusive Winter was.

"You cannot do that to Steel Soul! He'll die of embarrassment if you ask that girl out before he's ready to confess!" Winter yelled as Scribble stared at her with hurt eyes.

Winter sighed trying to get a hold of her temper, "Look." She said pausing, "I know you were trying to help, but things like that, need to happen naturally. You can't force them together!" Winter explained as Scribble nodded. "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking." Scribble said rubbing her throbbing ear.

Winter smiled and then patted Scribble on the head "Good girl, I'm glad you finally understand. Now let's go get some water. All that yelling has got me thirsty." Winter said grabbing Scribble to heading off to the cafeteria.

The bell then released class, some students went to the cafeteria, others went to their next class, others just loitered about the halls. They noticed Steel was walking up with his hands in his pockets, trying to hide in his jacket. He got himself some coca cola (my favorite drink in the whole wide world and what I'm drinking now which is keeping me up four hours past my bedtime. :3) and sat down next to the vending machine and slowly drank some.

(omg....this took off like wildfire. Serves me right for sleeping.)

Silverbolt had mostly stayed quiet during the whole class. He had written down several notes and had done the small assignment that Discord had given them. He had overheard alot of Chatter between A girl named Scribble and Winter. Then out of the blue Scribble had gone up and wrote a Equation. How in the world did she know that he did not know but it made his head hurt. After her dissmissal He Went back to his writing, he began to find himself drawing now on a seperate piece of paper. He had Drawn myth Creatures, he Drew a cyclops, Giant, And A Pegasus....... A pegasus. He held up the paper and examined it Closely, why did he feel a connection to the Creature? He watched the paper for a while Before their papers were called back to the front. He handed his paper up and rested his head on his hand. He listened as Scribble was dragged from the room by winter. He laughed slightly and the silliness. He looked to Steel who seemed red with embarrisment. He had some sort of crush on the girl with Pink hair. Fluttershy was it? Before he could ask the bell rang to which he cursed under his breath. He grabbed his backpack and put his Grey Hoodie with a Silver lightning bolt on. He grunted walking out of the room. His Class went better than he expected. He continued to walk down the hall until he Found himself In the Cafeteria. Their were a good ammount of people there, most were just Conversing. He looked around trying to find someone but all of his friends were off doing their own thing. He rolled his eyes, Alone again.

He Walked through the chairs and tables till he got to the lunch line. He grabbed a tray, he tapped a steady rythym until he got to the front of the line. He put his tray on the slider and grabbed items as he went. Sloppy Joes seemed to be the meal of the day today. He smiled as he grabbed his food, he was starved. After awhile he walked to a table nestled somewhat in the middle and sat down. He began to eat, taking in the buzzing of the room around him. He wondered if he would be joined by someone until he heard footsteps.

[colour=#0000FF]"So now your here in my seat." [/colour]Deus spoke to Silver as he placed his tray next to him.

Silver kept to himself not even responding.

[colour=#0000FF]"Uh.....Hello! Your in my seat! Buzz off." [/colour]Deus chimmed.

Silver got up and turned to him.

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Deus cut the bully act. Your no bully." [/colour]

Deus grunted and looked around the room, A few people were looking. He had to keep a reputation up.

He took Silverbolt's Plate of food and flipped it sending food crashing to the floor. A few people stopped listening and looked over.

Silverbolt became slightly Annoyed again. [colour=#A9A9A9]"That was uncalled for, i was looking forward to eating that." [/colour]He said.

[colour=#0000FF]"And what are you going to do about it?" [/colour]Deus mocked. He placed his hand of Silverbolt's shoulder.

Silverbolt whipped his and sideways knocking his grip clean off with intense speed. Deus yelped slighly holding his hand. Silverbolt had taken some self defence courses and had Improved with his speed of his reflexes. He stepped forward looking at Deus. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Leave me alone Deus.....I didnt do anything to you......The past is done.....Go away." [/colour]He said.

Deus gulped and looked around the room. Several were giggling, he had lost and he knew it. He swallowed his dammaged pride and ran off.

Silverbolt sighed, he looked back to his ruined meal before picking it up. He sat it back on the table and sat back down. He leaned his hand on his Chin. His stomach growled.

(ALRIGHT! It's time to do what I do best on this site, roleplaying as an established superhero in a Highschool RP)

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14160-nightwingready/#entry341544

Richard walked through the school, he had two things that he wanted noone at the school to find out.

A. That he was Bruce Wayne's adopted son

B. That he was a vigilante.

Honestly, he didn't know what Bruce was doing signing him up for public school, he would've been fine in home school, but Bruce suggested that he learn to get out and interact with other people, something Bruce never got to do as a child.

But Richard was determined to keep his secret a secret, and considering Bruce was the one who trained him. He really didn't understand Bruce's actions, but he was sure it had to do with the crime rate, considering Bruce packed Richard's NightWing costume.

He looked and walked to class

(omg....this took off like wildfire. Serves me right for sleeping.)

Silverbolt had mostly stayed quiet during the whole class. He had written down several notes and had done the small assignment that Discord had given them. He had overheard alot of Chatter between A girl named Scribble and Winter. Then out of the blue Scribble had gone up and wrote a Equation. How in the world did she know that he did not know but it made his head hurt. After her dissmissal He Went back to his writing, he began to find himself drawing now on a seperate piece of paper. He had Drawn myth Creatures, he Drew a cyclops, Giant, And A Pegasus....... A pegasus. He held up the paper and examined it Closely, why did he feel a connection to the Creature? He watched the paper for a while Before their papers were called back to the front. He handed his paper up and rested his head on his hand. He listened as Scribble was dragged from the room by winter. He laughed slightly and the silliness. He looked to Steel who seemed red with embarrisment. He had some sort of crush on the girl with Pink hair. Fluttershy was it? Before he could ask the bell rang to which he cursed under his breath. He grabbed his backpack and put his Grey Hoodie with a Silver lightning bolt on. He grunted walking out of the room. His Class went better than he expected. He continued to walk down the hall until he Found himself In the Cafeteria. Their were a good ammount of people there, most were just Conversing. He looked around trying to find someone but all of his friends were off doing their own thing. He rolled his eyes, Alone again.

He Walked through the chairs and tables till he got to the lunch line. He grabbed a tray, he tapped a steady rythym until he got to the front of the line. He put his tray on the slider and grabbed items as he went. Sloppy Joes seemed to be the meal of the day today. He smiled as he grabbed his food, he was starved. After awhile he walked to a table nestled somewhat in the middle and sat down. He began to eat, taking in the buzzing of the room around him. He wondered if he would be joined by someone until he heard footsteps.

[colour=#0000FF]"So now your here in my seat." [/colour]Deus spoke to Silver as he placed his tray next to him.

Silver kept to himself not even responding.

[colour=#0000FF]"Uh.....Hello! Your in my seat! Buzz off." [/colour]Deus chimmed.

Silver got up and turned to him.

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Deus cut the bully act. Your no bully." [/colour]

Deus grunted and looked around the room, A few people were looking. He had to keep a reputation up.

He took Silverbolt's Plate of food and flipped it sending food crashing to the floor. A few people stopped listening and looked over.

Silverbolt became slightly Annoyed again. [colour=#A9A9A9]"That was uncalled for, i was looking forward to eating that." [/colour]He said.

[colour=#0000FF]"And what are you going to do about it?" [/colour]Deus mocked. He placed his hand of Silverbolt's shoulder.

Silverbolt whipped his and sideways knocking his grip clean off with intense speed. Deus yelped slighly holding his hand. Silverbolt had taken some self defence courses and had Improved with his speed of his reflexes. He stepped forward looking at Deus. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Leave me alone Deus.....I didnt do anything to you......The past is done.....Go away." [/colour]He said.

Deus gulped and looked around the room. Several were giggling, he had lost and he knew it. He swallowed his dammaged pride and ran off.

Silverbolt sighed, he looked back to his ruined meal before picking it up. He sat it back on the table and sat back down. He leaned his hand on his Chin. His stomach growled.

Steel watched as it all went down. He was still too embarrassed to do much anything. Afterward, he walked up and gave Silver twenty dollars.

"Here, go buy yourself more lunch. I'm gonna go chat with deus... Not hostile of course." He said, he then walked to Deus, "hey, sorry about earlier... I kinda got a little carried away and didnt even bother hearing your side... So a card went missing huh?" Steel asked and fished out fifty dollars for him. Yup... That was the rest of his allowance... "Here... I know they might not have the same sentimental value to you as the ones your father gave you... But hopefully you can go take this and buy a few to replace them..." He said, handing him the money.

(It's a humanized version of a ponified version of Nightwing because I do what I want)

((You're playing a humanized version... Of a ponified human... The cycle only goes back to you're a human... I doubt the others would really like much of the real human names unless they're historical figures, such as my reference to Stalin earlier... However I can't speak for them... Names such as what everyone else is using is fine. However don't use anyone else's OCs because they will complain and start alot of chaos... And that's discord's job... Please change your character so it goes smoothly with the others here. I'm afraid you can't do what you want just because you can because this isn't your RP. However, you CAN open up your own if you want to do whatever you want, whenever you want. There's nothing stopping you from doing that.