Canterlot High (Equestria Girls RP)

• 1 month later...

I guess we should get this party started! ... So to speak.

---------

"Canterlot high is one of the most desirable high schools for any body to go to, with it's friendly staff and it's highly diverse student population. Canterlot high is quite the high school to attend at this day in age."

Random Scribble stood there in the middle of a empty hallway trying to figure out the map of the school infront of her on the hall. 'You are here' it said with a red dot on the map as Scribble's eyes widened and she looked around to see if anyone was watching her. Seeing that no one was she relaxed a bit and turned back to scratching her head in confusion

"Did you figure out the map yet?" Another girl walked up, she was much more taller than Scribble and her eyes were a cold shade of blue which contrasted with Scribble's warm and inviting brown ones. Scribble turned around to her friend and grinned brightly "Nope! I didn't figure it out Winter!" Scribble said laughing at her own confusion.

Winter Chill was her friend's name and that name fit her friend quite well, with her light sea foam green hair and her strangely pale blue skin Chilly was not the most welcoming of people.

"Ugh. Of course you haven't." Winter replied before turning to the map to try her luck at it.

• Hearthoof 1

Steel soul came walking by in sort of a carefree manner. He had his headphones on low so he could be aware of his surroundings... Somewhat... He was starting to feel a little hungry... As usual... Though despite his constant eating, he was very athletic, and a very attractive young man. He was a senior in the school and was ready to sign up and proudly serve his country when he graduated

"Hm... I wonder if the cafeteria's got anything to eat..." He thought out loud. He then passed random scribble and some other people and took his headphones down and slung them across his neck, "hey, somethin' wrong?" He asked.

Scribble let out a girlish scream and hopped into her friend's arms screaming something about a bloody axe murder zombie attacking her. Winter Chill caught the girl and sighed as she turned to the new person. "Yes, actually, we're lost. We're both new students my name is Wint-." Winter went to say but her mouth was covered by her friend's hand. "Winter don't tell him our names! He could be a clown zombie mass murder!" Scribble hissed loud enough for Steel Soul to hear her.

Scribble stared at him owlishly for a moment before hopping out of Winter's arms. "Well why didn't ya just say so! I'm Random Scribble and this is my best friend and partner in crime! Winter Chill!" Scribble said motioning to herself and then to Winter when doing introductions. She then grabbed Steel Soul's hand and shook it. "Nice to meet cha Steely ole boy!"

Steel let out a hearty laugh as he shook her hand.

"Nice meetin' ya too! So where ya comin' from?" He asked, "Me and my family moved in from Russia about five years ago." They didnt notice an accent however, since his English was pretty good.

Scribble's eyes widened "Russia! Dude that's so cool! I'm just from the city... Winter here is from WAY up north!" Scribble said as Winter sighed. "Excuse my friend." Winter said walking towards Steel then shaking his hand as well. "You don't seem to have an accent despite being from Russia. You must speak English quite well." Winter said as Scribble went back to staring at the map muttering to herself as to how the map knew were she was.

"Now that pleasantries are out of the way, Steel Soul could you help Scribble and I find our way to Mr. Discord's physics class?" Winter said pulling out a piece of paper with all of hers and Scribble's classes written on it.. With some doodles on the white spaces most likely drawn by Scribble.

"You're welcome and thank you for helping us out." Winter said following Steel Soul as she past Scribble who was still staring at the map she heard Scribble say "Is there a camera in here, or did they put a tracking device on all to of the students...?"

Winter only rolled her eyes in response to this and grabbed Scribble by her back pack. "Come on" Winter said dragging Scribble behind her. "But I haven't figured out the secrets that map holds!" Scribble shouted in protest but was dragged by Winter away

Steel let out a warm chuckle as he continued, "anyway, my real name is Сталь (Stal') which translates to steel. My parents named me after Ёсеф Вианнович Сталин (Yosef viannovich Stalin) and I'm from Ленинград. (Leningrad)

Silverbolt Walked down the hall of Canterlot high. He Had been doing so for the past 3 years and now it was his last. He Was a Shorter built young man with a spiked Silver Hairstyle. His Grey eyes looked around at the various students that had Gone about their Buissiness as usual. He Didnt mind Being Alone for the most part, he had made some friends here and there and Had gotten a good handhold as One of the fastest runners in his Class. He wasnt an athlete though and didnt Try out for to many sports during his Years there.

He Looked at his watch, it was almost Time for Physics, he Didnt want to be late. He Continued to Walk down the hall, he took a left and ran into Someone. A Taller Person by the name of Deus. Silver didnt get along with Deus at all because he was such a Jerk at times.

[colour=#0000FF]"Watch where your going Shrimp, Do that again and i will have to Throw you in a locker like freshman year." [/colour]Deus Threatened Silver as he turned around to face him.

Silver sighed, He didnt have time for this. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Deus i Really have to be to class, step off the tough guy act will you? Your still mad about me Accedently Breaking your baseball card in the 6th grade? It wasnt worth much in the first place." [/colour]He responded.

Deus Laughed a bit then Stopped. He hadnt really thought to much about it till now. He looked down at Silverbolt, the Greyish Skinned Man Stood looking up at him.

Deus Sighed and rubbed his neck, His yellow hair getting in his eyes. It Was always getting in the way and Had grown down to His Athletic coat.

[colour=#0000FF]"You know what Silverbolt, Give me a dollar and i will let you off with a warning eh?" [/colour]He said finnaly, He held out his hand.

Silverbolt groaned and Rummaged through his jean pockets until he Recovered one of his dollars. He handed it to Deus slightly with Annoyance. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Guess i will never know when your gonna drop the whole " Im a bully" Act and Forgive me for such a little thing." [/colour]Silverbolt said rolling his eyes. He began to walk past Deus, whom of which turned around and watched him go.

[colour=#0000FF]"Yea! Uh......Get going! I showed you!" [/colour]Deus called. Silverbolt turned the corner again. He let out a slight sigh. Deus wasnt to bright and quite frankly what did he have to gain from the bully act other than to mess with him?

He Continued to walk watching the hall infront of him as He passed room after room. He wondered where some of his friends Were. Sunray was in Gym, Midnight Glow was hanging out by the Cafeteria, And Steel Soul was......Well he didnt know where he was half to time. He kept walking not paying any mind to anybody and was focused on his thoughts to Notice he walked past Steel and two girls, one of which was being dragged.

Silverbolt felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned his gaze to Whomever it was to see it was Steel. He smiled to him then sighed.

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Deus is still caught in his own little world. He will get better. I dont know what his game is but its been going on forever. Never mind him though, How are you Steel? Going to Physics with Discord?" [/colour]He said to his friend. He looked over to see the two girls moving along with them. He raised his eyebrow at The one who was being dragged. [colour=#A9A9A9]"I see youve made some friends." [/colour]

"Yeah, all three of us are. But I'm not letting that ride." Steel growled as he let go and approached Deus.

"Deus..." He growled as he approached him, grabbing a hold of his shoulder so he couldn't escape. He was significantly larger than Deus, so he had the upper hand in case something went down. He glared at Deus right in the eye.

"I seeing you pick on him... What in vorld is for?" He growled, very, very angry. And everyone in school knew when his accent showed when he was angry, he meant business.

Silverbolt looked to Steel as he took matters into his own hands. He stopped and watched him confront Deus, He Mumbled under his breath.

Deus Was Going through his things when He felt A strong grip on him. He looked over to see Steel staring straight At him. He Had Known Steel, and had Competed with him in sporting events. He never spoke to him though and was Surprised by the sudden Hostility. [colour=#0000FF]"I......I dont know.....He Is......well.......He ripped one of my prized possesions......back in 6th grade......" [/colour]He said with a stammer.

Silverbolt listened to Deus as he Crumbled slightly under Steel's Grip. [colour=#A9A9A9]"In 6th Grade.....A baseball card......I didnt mean to and it wasnt that valuable anyway. You havent let it go yet Deus." [/colour]He said to him.

Deus Knocked Steel's Grip from him quickly and looked to Silverbolt. [colour=#0000FF]"My father gave that to me man......Show some respect....." [/colour]He said to Silver.

[colour=#A9A9A9]"I said i was sorry." [/colour]Silver said.

Deus rolled his eyes, [colour=#0000FF]"Sorry isnt enough.......You tore it and it was the last thing i had of him." [/colour]He said to Silver, obviously hurt. He looked to Steel, [colour=#0000FF]"I would watch Who you pick to be your friends Steel. He isnt Trustworthy with anything. The card wasnt the only thing that i lost. I bet he took them just to get to me. Thats why i cant Get over it." [/colour]He said.

Silver groaned [colour=#A9A9A9]"This again Deus? I didnt steal anything from you. You are so dissorginized, You lost them." [/colour]He said to him.

Deus Growled slightly, [colour=#0000FF]"A Whole Book of Trading Instants and Other valuable Paper work does not just dissapear Dude. My dad was a Great salesperson and You knew that man! That book held some very valuable papers that could be worth thousands is gone. The last time i saw it was when you came over that night in 6th grade. You took them! Your dad never got along with mine and you did something." [/colour]He Accused him.

The bell rang again signalling tardies

Silver rolled his eyes, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Great we are late...... I dont know Deus, you Lost the book, i didnt take it. But you dont seem to believe me." [/colour]He said adjusting his back pack.

Deus snorted, [colour=#0000FF]"Whatever man.....i still dont forgive or trust you.....i gotta go to class......" [/colour]He said bumping Steel out of the way and jogging off down the hall.

Silver watched him go, [colour=#A9A9A9]"He never got over his Dad.....He was a Role model to him.......Well anyways lets get going....we are already late as it is....." [/colour]He said as he waited for the others.

Steel didn't say a word... He was to angry to... And even if he did, it wouldn't be in English. He felt it was probably better to sit with the two and talk through it with them when he was calmer. He headed off to physics class.

(Hope you don't mind if I do Discord. I've gotta practice a little anyway. :) )

"Oh, hello, everyone." Mr. discord smirked as the tarty students came into the class, "I suppose you all have excellent reasons as to why you are late?" He asked, crossing his legs as he sat ontop of his desk, "well, go on... I'm listening."