Canterlot High (Equestria Girls RP)

"Oh, I'm sorry... Those people came in so suddenly... It startled me...

She snapped back into a full voice... at least for Fluttershy standards. "B-But yes, I'd be happy to help you find the perfect pet! After all, there are so many wonderful choices for you to decide! When will you be there, then?"

"Wonderful...! I'm looking forward to seeing you there!"

She was silent for a moment, before she suddenly had an idea. "Oh..!"

She took a fourth of her fliers, and handed them to him. "Could you perhaps help me spread the word of the animals in the shelter around? Nobody ever seems to pay any attention to me when I do it..."

Silver Withdrew his question when he heard Fluttershy chatting away about the animal Shelter. He turned his gaze to her as she Squeed about it, She seemed to want everyone there to come. Yes it seemed like a great idea, but Silver never really saw himself having an animal of his own. He watched Steel take a folder full of fliers and walk away. Why did he do that? He should have talked to her more.

He Heard the bell ring once more signaling the last 10 minutes of lunch.

He got up and smiled to Scribble, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Sorry but i have to start getting ready for Gym. We will talk more later yes?" [/colour]He said to her.

He turned to Fluttershy and walked over, He smiled to her and took a Flier. [colour=#A9A9A9]"This sounds like a fantastic idea Fluttershy. I will be sure to stop by and Help out. Maybe i could adopt an animal of my own. As well i will bring Some others if i can." [/colour]He said to her while holding the flier in hand. He placed the flier in his back pack before turning away. But before he walked away he turned his head slightly, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Just so you know............Steel likes you.....just FYI....." [/colour]He said in a more quiet tone before walking away.

He was about to leave when he spotted a Pepsi machine. He tossed a quarter into it and recieved a can. He popped it open before continuing on. He drank it and let out a satisfied ahhh. The day was still young.

Fluttershy smiled at Silver. "Thank you very much! Me, and the animals, too, appreciate the help."

Then, Fluttershy listened to his little sidenote. "....... Eh...?

(He... likes me...? What does he mean by that? Like a friend... right?)

She picked up her juicebox and began to drink the last of the liquid inside. Finishing the last of her midday snack, she stood up, threw away the trash leftover, and began to loiter a bit, as she pondered what was really implied...

Steel spread the word about the shelter to some of his friends, some said they'd love to get a pet, some said that they want to but couldn't, due to they're allergic, their parents wouldn't allow it, so on. They however offered to pass out some fliers and spread the word even farther. When it was time, he then headed to English class.

(Who'll we have teach English? :o )

(miss cheerilee of course.)

Scribble blinked as everyone left and sighed. Soon came marching in, a red faced Winter Chill who looked like she could explode any second. "Whoa Winter! What happened?" Scribble said standing up and walking over to meet with her friend. Winter growled causing Scribble to shrink back a bit.

"There's this no good snobby jerk named Blue Blood! I walked out of the bathroom minding my own business and HE runs in to ME! Not only does he not help me up! He makes ME apologize to him! Just because he's the nephew of the principles!" Winter ranted as Scribble blinked and shrugged. "So? You could've stood up on your own. You have that ability right?" Scribble questioned clueless.

Winter groaned and smacked her forehead. "That's not the point Scribble!" Winter said exasperated with her friend. "Just forget it! I have gym class next and you have English see you after school Scribbles." Winter said before walking off leaving Scribble alone.

"Well, I guess it's time to go learn some English!" Scribble said before dumping out her tray and heading to English class.

(Lol i think u Mean winter, And she Is in gym.)

Silver Walked into the gym, It was so large, it as well had a running track circling the main Floor. He smiled at the thought of finnaly getting to run. He went to the locker room to change.

(Gym teacher ideas?)

(Iron Will would be my choice.)

Scribble skipped into class humming a crazy little tune to herself and stopped when she noticed the teacher wasn't there yet. "Am I in the right class?" Scribble questioned herself pulling out her schedule and backing up to look at the door room number. "It says I am. But I don't see no teacher..." Scribble mumbled shrugging as she walked back into class.

She then spotted Steel and smiled "Steel!" She said running over to him and finding a seat next to him. "So~" She said scooting her seat closer. "How was you little chat with Fluttershy~ I have to know!" Scribble said grinning at her new found friend.

Elsewhere Winter Chill stomped down the halls into gym class, she was grateful that she had this class next so she could blow off some steam. However when she saw Blue Blood in the class as well. She wanted to scream.

"just my luck..." Winter mumbled to herself storming over to the bleachers waiting for class to start.

Silverbolt. walked out of the locker room, he had put on some much more comfortable gym shorts and Wore his Shirt with the silver lightning bolt on the chest. He sat in the bleachers as others began to sit down as well. He noticed that Winter was in the class as well. He waved to her.

"It went really well." He said, "the two of us are actually going down to the shelter later. She's gonna help me find a pet. Which reminds me!" He took out a flier, "do you or winter think one of you could do with a pet or three? I offered to help Fluttershy pass some of these out. I'm sure volunteering there would also help greatly, don't you think?"

(Iron will would be much better. Then maybe shining armor for ROTC?)

Silverbolt. walked out of the locker room, he had put on some much more comfortable gym shorts and Wore his Shirt with the silver lightning bolt on the chest. He sat in the bleachers as others began to sit down as well. He noticed that Winter was in the class as well. He waved to her.

Winter huffed blowing hair out of her face, because of the incident earlier she had already changed into her gym clothes. She noticed Silverbolt was waving at her and she gave a half hearted wave back. Still clearly irked that someone like Blue Blood would act the way he does.

"It went really well." He said, "the two of us are actually going down to the shelter later. She's gonna help me find a pet. Which reminds me!" He took out a flier, "do you or winter think one of you could do with a pet or three? I offered to help Fluttershy pass some of these out. I'm sure volunteering there would also help greatly, don't you think?"

(Iron will would be much better. Then maybe shining armor for ROTC?)

(Sure, why not.)

"Volunteering always helps out, when I lived in the city I volunteered at that park to help clean it up! It used to be so dirty! Now it's nice and clean~" Scribble said grinning, "As for the pets, I always wanted a pet bird. Like an owl or a raven! But those are supposed to be wild and I'd feel bad for keeping them as pets... But I'll never know unless I go see!" Scribble said trailing off a bit then turning back to her usual attitude taking a copy of the flier from Steel and then stuffing it in her bag. Just as she did such the teacher came in.

((What about that one pony who shouts "YEAH!" all the time? He'd probably work, too. :razz:))

((I think he'd be a good foot ball coach!))

(Dont know his name sadly. :( but he would be an EPIC choice! XD YEEEAAHHH!!!! :3)

((There's no cannon name for him as far as I know. But I like Gun Show or Bench Press myself..))

((Probably bench press. Because of his cutie mark. X3))

"Hello class." Miss cheerilee walked into the class, setting her bag down on the table, looking at the clock, "you still have about two minutes, so please, do what you need, it's your time." She said with a smile.

Fluttershy, holding her folder filled with fliers in crossed arms across her chest, walked off to her next class. Of course, guess which class it was? That's right: English.

She walked in shyly and with quiet footsteps, as per usual. She seemed a great contrast to the general rowdiness of the classrooms, though this was easy not to notice given said rowdiness.

She looked at her teacher, and said, "Good morning, Miss Cheerilee."

With a smile, she walked to her seat. She averted her eyes from Steel as she awaited the bell to ring.

"Yes, she is~" steel chuckled, then he looked over go see who was sitting next to him, "oh, hey Fluttershy. I got a good deal of those fliers handed out already." He chuckles warmly, "I fact, I just gave one to scribble here!"