Canterlot High (Equestria Girls RP)

Her mind seemed to return to briefly stop thinking on Steel's possible feelings of vague significance as he approached her and spoke of his success in handing out some fliers.

"O-Oh, that's great...! Thank you so much...!"

(Why can't I ever get anyone to accept any fliers...? If only I weren't so shy...!)

She looked toward Scribble. If she were slightly more extroverted, she likely would have grabbed her attention and thanked her or showed gratitude in some way, but insteaad, she just smiled at her, before shyly turning away once more.

Looking back at Steel, she smiled once more, but said nothing further to him. She was half-tempted to ask if the gossip on him she had heard was true, but come on. Does that really seem in character for Fluttershy to you?

(Yes it does! ^^ doin' great!)

Steel looked back down, blushing as he fiddled with his hands a little and then the bell rang.

"Alright class, welcome, we have a new student today, so Random Scribble, if you will stand up and introduce yourself please?" She smiled.

(The name for the White pony who screams yea is Roid rage. :3 )

Silverbolt Turned away and sighed. It seemed like Winter was Thinking about something. He would have to ask her about it later. Just then a Pony laughed behind him in a quite exaspurated Uptight tone. He turned his gaze to catch sight of a pony he knew of to well. Blueblood. He groaned at the thought of having to be in class with him.

"Good Morning class." A Burly voice sounded from Silver's right. He looked over to See a Pale tall muscular man with a crew cut. His eyes were red and he had a Bench press on his Shirt.

"I am Your gym teacher, Names are not important. The only thing that matters is that i get you all in peak preformance." He said. He walked slowly to them. The floor seemed to tremble with each step.

"Now, im going to do roll call. Say here when you hear your name......Ahem......Blueblood."

"Here"

"Cloud Chaser"

"Here"

"Thunderlane"

"Here"

"Speed Lunge."

"Here"

"Silverbolt."

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Here"[/colour]

"Rainbow dash"

[colour=#00FFFF]"Here!"[/colour]

"And Winter......Darn there is a smudge.....Young lady what is your full name? I Appologise."

The class waited for Winter to respond.

Her mind seemed to return to briefly stop thinking on Steel's possible feelings of vague significance as he approached her and spoke of his success in handing out some fliers.

"O-Oh, that's great...! Thank you so much...!"

(Why can't I ever get anyone to accept any fliers...? If only I weren't so shy...!)

She looked toward Scribble. If she were slightly more extroverted, she likely would have grabbed her attention and thanked her or showed gratitude in some way, but insteaad, she just smiled at her, before shyly turning away once more.

Looking back at Steel, she smiled once more, but said nothing further to him. She was half-tempted to ask if the gossip on him she had heard was true, but come on. Does that really seem in character for Fluttershy to you?

Scribble grinned brightly and waved at Fluttershy clearly amused with her character 'Hehe she's so adorable! I wanna huggle her~!' Scribble thought to herself.

(Yes it does! ^^ doin' great!)

Steel looked back down, blushing as he fiddled with his hands a little and then the bell rang.

"Alright class, welcome, we have a new student today, so Random Scribble, if you will stand up and introduce yourself please?" She smiled.

Scribble stood up and grinned. "Hey! I'm Random Scribble! Like Miss Cheerilee said I'm a new student here! I hope we all can get along for the rest of the school year!" Scribble said sweetly almost to the point it was sickening then Scribble said with a cough and a sheepish smile, "That's all I got." She said rubbing the back of her neck and laughing before sitting down.

(The name for the White pony who screams yea is Roid rage. :3 )

Silverbolt Turned away and sighed. It seemed like Winter was Thinking about something. He would have to ask her about it later. Just then a Pony laughed behind him in a quite exaspurated Uptight tone. He turned his gaze to catch sight of a pony he knew of to well. Blueblood. He groaned at the thought of having to be in class with him.

"Good Morning class." A Burly voice sounded from Silver's right. He looked over to See a Pale tall muscular man with a crew cut. His eyes were red and he had a Bench press on his Shirt.

"I am Your gym teacher, Names are not important. The only thing that matters is that i get you all in peak preformance." He said. He walked slowly to them. The floor seemed to tremble with each step.

"Now, im going to do roll call. Say here when you hear your name......Ahem......Blueblood."

"Here"

"Cloud Chaser"

"Here"

"Thunderlane"

"Here"

"Speed Lunge."

"Here"

"Silverbolt."

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Here"[/colour]

"Rainbow dash"

[colour=#00FFFF]"Here!"[/colour]

"And Winter......Darn there is a smudge.....Young lady what is your full name? I Appologise."

The class waited for Winter to respond.

Winter sighed and glared lightly before standing up and folding her arms with cold stare. "My name is Winter Chill." She said glaring lightly at everyone but Silver before sitting down.

(Right! I knew i heard of another name for him! I forgot that it was Roid Rage!)

((Winter's not as nice without Scribble around FYI)

(Haha got it.)

"That was wonderful!" Cheerilee said happily, "today we'll start off with a lesson on William Shakespeare, does anyone know who he is?" Steel raised his hand, "yes Steel Soul?"

"He was a famous writer in old English times. He is well known for his plays Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet and so on." He said.

"Great job steel!" She said in amazement, it was shocking to see someone from a foreign country know exactly who Shakespeare was.

"Hm? Oh, thank you for asking! Later on, we'll do a review that the whole class will participate in!" She said, then she began teaching the class. About midway in, she stopped, "is there something wrong Fluttershy? You haven't said anything at all." She asked.

"Y-Yes, Miss Cheerilee. I'll remember that.

... Um, the story is a tragedy written by Shakespeare. It stars a young boy named Romeo, and a younger girl named Juliet. The two have families that despise the others' but they themselves immediately fall in love. While trying to work around this, a series of unfortunate events leads them to die before they can live a life together."

Silver looked to Winter as she announced her full name to The teacher. He looked back to Him as he filled out the full name on the paper.

"Alright......chill........Ok good!" He announced.

He looked to Rainbow dash who yelled to him. He Smiled slightly at her. " Well well well. I am glad to see your Eager to start! We have many exersises today!"

Silverbolt smiled, he hoped it had something to do with Speed or agility. He was one of the fastest in his class aside from The rainbow haired one. He never got her name.

"First we are gonna start with strectches! Then we are off to the mile run!" The teacher yelled. "Now everyone get out here and Limber up, Abs, Laterals, Whichever you choose we have alot to work to do!" He shouted with a booming voice.

"Alright! Looks like I got my work cut out for me today!"

She began a wide variety of extensive stretches, ranging from basic touch-your-toes to stretching arms over her head to the other side of her body, to jogging in place, etc.

She gently smiled in response to Steel. "Oh... um, thank you, I guess..."

(Isn't Romeo and Juliet a story everyone knows...?)

(Oh, my bad. lol, forgot you do it that way. XD)

Later into the lecture, cheerilee looked back and sighed.

"Snails, wake up."

"Aah! Wha?" He asked as he looked around, "I wanna see you after class."

"Awww... Darn..." He growled to himself, snails snickering at him

"You too snails."

"Darn it..." Snails growled, then cheerilee proceeded with class.

Meanwhile, during streches in gymclass, Blue blood glared over at Winter, still mad about earlier.

(Did she apologize for bumping into him?)

(Oh, my bad. lol, forgot you do it that way. XD)

Later into the lecture, cheerilee looked back and sighed.

"Snails, wake up."

"Aah! Wha?" He asked as he looked around, "I wanna see you after class."

"Awww... Darn..." He growled to himself, snails snickering at him

"You too snails."

"Darn it..." Snails growled, then cheerilee proceeded with class.

Meanwhile, during streches in gymclass, Blue blood glared over at Winter, still mad about earlier.

(Did she apologize for bumping into him?)

(She wanted him to apologize but he made her apologize)

Winter stretching next to Silverbolt and caught Blue Blood glaring at her. So in turn she glared right back at him. "Snob" Winter muttered under her breath wishing that Scribble was there. Because more than likely Scribble would say something stupidly snarky about Blue Blood he would get offended and she would have no idea what his problem was.

The mere thoughts of that made Winter chuckle as she leaned back and cracked her back.

Silverbolt Streched his muscles to their limit. He made sure that each one was limbered up for the running, nothing is worse than having a Cramp Sneak up on you while in the middle of it all.

He glanced to Winter as she Streched next to him, She seemed to be having Issues with Blueblood.

[colour=#A9A9A9]"He is a Lowlife Winter....dont mind him." [/colour]He said to her.

After a few more moments the Gym teacher Stood up from the benches. "ALRIGHT CLASS! LINE UP ON THE TRACK!" He shouted.

Silver moved to the outer Ring of the gym, it was a quaint little indoors track. The thing was about these things is that it made you realize how far you were acctually running. Cloud Chaser lined up next to him. He lined up next to The Rainbow Girl.

"Ok class.....this is the mile run. It is a test to see how long it takes you to well.....run a mile.....huh.....thats about it.....Well anyways! A mile around this Track is 12 laps! No pushing or shoving! Its not a race! Although i prefer it to be!" His Voice Boomed.

"Get ready!" He yelled.

Rainbow sharply nudged Blueblood with her elbow. "Keep the insults to yourself, buddy. You and you snobby types couldn't beat those of us who actually use our muscles in a mile-run, anyway.

If anything, YOU should be the one outta this."

She got down until her hands held her off the ground. She was ready for that "Go!".