Canterlot High (Equestria Girls RP)

The gym Teacher looked to Blueblood and laughed in a hardy booming tone. Everything he did usually made the air hum with energy.

He watched everyone get Lined up and set to go.

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Alright Rainbow Girl......I might not beat you but im one darn of a fast runner. You will have your work cut out for you." [/colour]Silverbolt Laughed Competitively.

"She is gona smoke you." Cloud dasher said with a giggle.

Silverbolt Chuckled. He didnt care, it was all good fun in the end.

Rainbow grinned competitively at Silver. "Well, you better give me one heck of a challenge. I've been running my whole life, and just keeping up with me is one pretty risky claim to make..."

"Still, I hope you aren't wrong. It's been a while since I had a good challenge around here."

The teacher Looked to Blue blood one more time " Guess your getting a Failing grade on this one Blueblood."

Silverbolt Focused hard, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Here we go......"[/colour]

The teacher Looked to the lined up once more, He held his stop watch up. "ALRIGHT! ON YOUR MARKS GET SET! GO!"

Silverbolt pushed off the floor, He shot forward with great Acceleration, He ran Close to The Rainbow haired girl, keeping a good pace.

"I told you, I am not running with these ruffians, and I am NOT receiving a failing grade. Do you know who you're TALKING TO?" Blue blood scolded.

Winter rolled her eyes and scoffed. "I guess Princess Blue Blood can't hack a little sweat." Winter said to Blue Blood as she jogged by, she wasn't nearly as fast as Silverbolt or RainbowDash but she was leading the rest of the pack. Due to running around with Scribble along with dealing with her best friend's high energy Winter had great endurance.

Rainbow got off to her usual excellent start. She started to look behind hrr so she could pity the girl who challenged her... just to have her vision stopped midway. She was keeping up! Finally, a challenge!

She grinned at Silver, but quickly turned forward and began to pick up the pace. She wasn't one for going easy on anybody.

Winter rolled her eyes "Go ahead, I can't get into anymore trouble with the mess I caused in the kitchen." She said not caring.

Scribble hummed to herself as she walked through the halls spinning around on her toes listening to music. She was on her way to the bathroom and because English was boring to Scribble, even more so, since it was Shakespeare, Scribble was taking her own sweet time.

After this class all she had to do was wait for Winter to get done with Gym and she was home free to go look at some kittens and puppies at the animal shelter.

"Alright class, now what I'd like for you all to do is divide into groups and decide which part of which play you all will recite together!" Ms. Cheerilee said, trying to make the subject a little more interesting than it was...

"Hey, Fluttershy, Scribble, you two wanna start a group with me?" Steel asked with a warm chuckle.

Silverbolt Began to Catch up to The Rainbow girl, He Smiled slightly at his fortune. It was the 5th lap now and he had gotten right next to her.

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Better push harder!" [/colour]He said to her as he ran next to her. He pushed himself more and Began to pull away.

The Gym teacher Laughed a bit and nodded to Winter as she passed. " Sparky attitude! I like it!" He complimented her. He looked down to his stop watch. 3 minutes had passed. He looked back up to see Blueblood keeping to his vow and going to tell Principal Celestia. He didnt worry though. "YEAAAAA! KEEP IT UP!" He shouted to the class. "After this its the physical strength test then class is over! Pace yourselves!" He shouted.

(I want to play too!)

Off in the back, seeming like he was hiding, was a small, weak, boy. He had brown hair and a grey shirt, and on his jeans was a pocket watch. He never liked this kind of thing. I mean, gym? Sports? No way! If you were to get him in a computer lab then he'd be a genius but it was just best if didn't participate in gym activities. Time Spinner sighed meekly. [colour=#696969]"Well this sucks..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought.[/colour]

(I want to play too!)

Off in the back, seeming like he was hiding, was a small, weak, boy. He had brown hair and a grey shirt, and on his jeans was a pocket watch. He never liked this kind of thing. I mean, gym? Sports? No way! If you were to get him in a computer lab then he'd be a genius but it was just best if didn't participate in gym activities. Time Spinner sighed meekly. [colour=#696969]"Well this sucks..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought.[/colour]

(Welcome aboard mi amigo!)

Winter finally able to calm down kept her pace up and couldn't help but become exasperated when she saw the smoke coming off of Rainbow's and Silverbolts heels as they ran around the track. "And I thought Scribble was fast at running...." Winter said with a crooked smile, not knowing whether to be frightened or amused.

"Though I've only seen her run that fast to get first in line on taco day in the lunch room." Winter said with a little chuckle remembering a fifth grade Scribble pushing high schoolers out of the way to get to the tacos only to be dragged out by the teacher with a taco in her mouth because she got in the wrong line for lunch.

"Alright class, now what I'd like for you all to do is divide into groups and decide which part of which play you all will recite together!" Ms. Cheerilee said, trying to make the subject a little more interesting than it was...

"Hey, Fluttershy, Scribble, you two wanna start a group with me?" Steel asked with a warm chuckle.

"O-Oh, well, sure, I guess..."

"Would that be alright with you... S-Scribble...?"

(She's not in the room at the moment, she went to the bathroom ^-^'')

Scribble walked down the hallway and sneezed suddenly as she past by the principles' office. "Someone must be talking about me..." She said scratching her noise.

In the middle of all that she bumped into someone knocking herself down and landing on her behind. "Ouf!" Scribble said looking up to see a very angry Blood Blue.

"Watch where you're going peasant!" Blue Blood snapped as Scribble let out a laugh and took out her head phones. "P-peasant? Dude you talk funny." Scribble said getting up and dusting herself off.

"Get with the program, no one talks like that anymore. Well the weirdos in the drama department do, but that's only when they're doing a Shakespeare play I suppose." Scribble said rambling to herself before looking at Blue Blood and snickering at his appearance, "What?" He questioned. Scribble just giggled some more and walked off without answering him.

The gym teacher watched Silverbolt and Rainbow dash rocket by once again. He smiled. " 2 MORE LAPS YOU TWO!" He shouted.He looked to the rest of the group and nodded as they ran by. "8 more laps for you all. Timespinner! Pick up the pace!"

Steel decided to get part of their play set up so that they didnt have to work real hard on it later.

"Well, lets get part of it outta the way and when scribble comes back, we'd just have to rehearse it. So, what play do you think we should do?" He asked Fluttershy.

Time Spinner frowned at the teacher. [colour=#696969]"This is stupid." [/colour][colour=#000000]He whispered as he started to run a little faster, though the key word was little.[/colour]

(Lol, ok i gotta say this, its because of how he Rped in my Academy series and such. Which i gotta say i loved.)

( But there is one they fear.......in their tounge he is Timevokinn TIME LORD!" XD)

(I be quiet now <.<)