I want to help you~

Quicklime is very awesome. I salute thee, your majesty! And so I shall keep this going. Thank you for popping in, it's always a pleasure to see you on one of my boards. :)

Okay, so.... So far, we have a white unicorn with a blue and red mane and tail and gold eyes. We'll have to continue tomorrow because I have to leave to go fishing and watch Canadian fireworks soon. Happy Canadian Independence Day, and goodbye for now! :D

ooc: I'm back. So, so far it's a white unicorn with a blue and red mane and gold eyes. Any accessories? Scarves, hats, clothes of any kind, boots, etc.?

Okay, what kind? It should match where he lives or works, like, he's not going to be wearing an expensive top hat if he lives in the streets of Ponyville, and things like that, get it? XD

Okay. :P Let's see, anything I'm forgetting before we move on to history, job, and cutie mark? OH WAIT. How old is he? Pony age is not in numbers, but these categories: Foal (baby), colt or filly (teenagers, roughly), and mare or stallion (adults). You can add "older" or "younger" in front of one of these words to better describe his age. :P

Okay, back down to business.... Alright, this is turning out to be a pretty good character so far. Now, he needs a personality. Give me a few words describing his attitude, his way with others, his general behavior, please. :)

Alright, good. That's a great outline for that. Now, what does he do? How did he get his cutie mark? For that matter, what IS his cutie mark?

Ah, very nice. But remember, cutie marks pertain to a talent as well as personality traits, although, I suppose leadership counts as a talent. :)

Okay. Now, he needs a name. Now, when pony names have either two or one words usually pertaining to their colours or unique physical traits. Also, remember, don't name your pony something simply pertaining to only their talent, because their parents didn't know their foal's future talent as soon as he/she was born. So, do you have something in mind, or do you need suggestions? :)

For example, my ponysona is named Monochrome for her colour scheme of only grey and black, not Skritchy Sketchy for her talent of art. :)