Abandon your Chairs.

I have decided not to be completely cruel. We all do know that chairs are nothing but mere attempts of assuring comfort. They deceive the users, attract them, and then force them to sit in unnatural positions what causes severe spine injuries in long term.

It is obvious that any kinds of couches, sofas, beds or stools are far more superior, since they do not provide... fake and harmful... "Support", as they're trying to convince us.

Yet, I am not a monster. I am willing to hear out any lies the chairs have filled others' minds with and at least attempt to lead them in right direction. I shall give them chance to cease and repent, for they do now know what foul powers possessed them.

[Content removed.]

Edited by Rosewind
Please do not try to trick our word filter into displaying the actual word. There's a reason it's filtered.

Expo! Let us join forces in creating better, chairless world! The Order of Rainbow Stool could use support of poster of your attitude. Know that you not alone!

Stop right there! You shall oppress chairs no longer! They deserve as much respect as any other furniture, maybe even more so!

We may be few in numbers, but the Chair Rights Revolution will prevail. Mark my words!

tank-wheelchair.jpg

That is just another proof of Chair's cruelty. None other furniture are armed or seek to resolve problems using force and violence. Chairs are the only aggressive furniture out there.

Your foalishness will lead you to your doom when they turn against you in their final quest to conquer us and bend our backs.