Ask Cylicas Anything!

Is your avatar your ponysona or a preferred OC?

If so, what's he like?

Why haven't you app'd him for Mane RP yet?

Think he'd be up for a good, old fashioned race tea party? :)

Both, I would like to RP as him, but he has my personaliy and is like me. He is kind, afraid to hurt people and things, very calm. He is shy and weak but likes to act strong and confident. His name is Cylicas obviously. Cylicas isn't good at too many things but he trys a lot to be good at stuff. He loves almost everyone and trys not to get on peoples bad side.

I haven't applied because I am not good at writing applications, hope that answers it :D

what are your plans for the futer and how are u going to countine being a brony.

and what type a brony are you out of the three writer music or art.

Okay so in the future I plan to move to Portland Oregon and open a coffee shop called Mana Break with my brother and some friends. I plan to continue being a brony by just watching the show and staying on chat on forums really. Also I try to be an artist, but I am really bad at it. I actually posted my first picture today, I am trying to post one a day for as long as possible. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so in the future I plan to move to Portland Oregon and open a coffee shop called Mana Break with my brother and some friends. I plan to continue being a brony by just watching the show and staying on chat on forums really. Also I try to be an artist, but I am really bad at it. I actually posted my first picture today, I am trying to post one a day for as long as possible. :D

While that is a sweet dream I must warn you? Portland has a coffee shop on every single corner so finding your nitch is going to be really REALLY hard.