Behind the Bite! :Getting to know QuickLime a thread :D

Ello one and all! I'v been on Canterlot a few years now and I know for a fact I do not come off as the nicest pony! In fact I do come off rather bity! I am not trying to be mean, I'm really just a bit blunt. I am easily intimidated just like everyone else and I figured I'd open a thread so that I can get to know all of the people of Canterlot :) If there is a question you'v been dying to know the answer to (RPH wise or otherwise) I'll be happy to answer it as well as put your mind at ease

If we have a personal problem with each other I encourage you to Pm me about it so we can talk about it and start things with a clean slate :D

My priority is above and beyond all else to keep Canterlot safe, fun, and happy..I care about users, I care about them a lot :D

So I don't really bite, :) come in and see for yourself how the Queen of Ravens really is ;)

• Like 2

[colour=#cc00ff]This seemed like a personal subject in chat... Why don't you like being called Limey? O_O[/colour]

When I first came to Canterlot, people when they wanted to make me feel smaller, were condescending and would call me Limey, it made me feel patronized and unhappy, and I really am only comfortable hearing close friends call me that :(

It's right up there with jokes about me being a Speedy Citrus, I used to get those all the time and it got really REALLY annoying considering my user name is based on the Chemical CO2 rather than A fast Lime :)

Ah, modesty! Yet another sign of your overall awesomeness. :D

Different question: Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I'm operating on the impression that you enjoy reading (possibly a lot, in fact). What do you like to read?

Mysteries! For the win I love a good mystery novel <3 Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes, anything with a puzzle in the story! :)

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, how did you come to the fandom? :3

A friend linked it to me and I pushed it off as him being stupid, he pushed that I should just watch ONE episode

I gave in, watched one..

The next day I had seen all of season1 and was waiting for Season 2 to air with the rest of the bronies

Honestly Canterlot .com was and still is a crucial part of my Bronydom <3

• Like 1

Oh-ho! Most excellent! I enjoy Sherlock Holmes, Ellery Queen, and some Agatha Christie novels myself. I also like fantasy, sci-fi, and pretty much everything except some horror, romance, and books with maps in the front.

Have you watched BBC's Sherlock?

I have not, I prefer Bones :)

[colour=#282828]Silent Hill (the first one, not the second one)[/colour]

I thought that one was quite well done actually, as far as film adaptations go, I don't understand what the hate it got was about, I never got to see the most recent one, but I've heard it was terribad.

I thought that one was quite well done actually, as far as film adaptations go, I don't understand what the hate it got was about, I never got to see the most recent one, but I've heard it was terribad.

Because Imagine if MLP made a movie, cut out ALL the lore, swapped Twilight with some random pony that acted nothing like her (but tried to play it like she was) turned it into nothing but a love interest based plot, and promply said LOL CANON WAT IS THAT!?"

That's what Silent Hill 2 Did to us.

Because Imagine if MLP made a movie, cut out ALL the lore, swapped Twilight with some random pony that acted nothing like her (but tried to play it like she was) turned it into nothing but a love interest based plot, and promply said LOL CANON WAT IS THAT!?"

That's what Silent Hill 2 Did to us.

"Sounds like the greatest thing ever!" -No one ever