Hello, Everyone.

Bones

[colour=#006400]Hello everyone. My name is Bones, and as you are able to tell (durr) I am a new user to this site.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]I am not an active Forum user all the time but I do go on a few hole-in-the-wall ones my friends own. (*coughcoughDOWNTONABBEYcoughcough*)[/colour]

[colour=#006400]A little about me? As you can tell I like Star Trek, but my favourite show is Downton Abbey, followed by Powerpuff Girls and Buffy. Besides that, not a television fan.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]My favourite school subjects are Physics and Music, but I am partial to History as well.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]I also like reading and am fond of John Irving, and I also like maps, drawing, video games, etc. I'm not very interesting. Please feel free to engage me in conversation if you would like to know more.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]I am addicted to sparkling water, just remembered that's important.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]So here, I say goodbye! because I don't know if there even is a Klingon word for goodbye. They are a rude race, after all.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Ever sincere,[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Bones[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Why did you remove nuqneH from my title? I had English next to it... :([/colour]

[colour=#006400]Now it looks idiotic and I have to change it. :c [/colour]

Hey! Welcome to Canterlot! :D I do hope you have a great time here, and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions, or looking for someone to RP with ^^

[colour=#006400]Why did you remove nuqneH from my title? I had English next to it... :([/colour]

[colour=#006400]Now it looks idiotic and I have to change it. :c [/colour]

Language - Clean English must be spoken at all times. Other languages may not be used. If we can't read it, we can't moderate it. It is not staff duty to translate words or sentences into English.

[colour=#006400]I know, I know, I was just saying that because I had the English next to it. Normally no problem. :c[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Thank you, River and DreamySunday![/colour]