Do you, or do you not deny the fact that as of Recently you have been using the User known as QuickLime as a personal pillow device? >(

;)

I do NOT deny this fact!

[colour=#d3d3d3]Although very comfortable and soft, what I didn't understand was, why she had an inflation cap?[/colour]

Where is the holy grail?

I think the Holy Grail of Biblical reference is now redundant.

What I personally feel is that today the 'holy grail' is relative.

Everyone has their own personal holy grail. That ultimate goal they strive to reach and to live for.

You should sit down and plan out your life around your own 'grail'.

What's your holy grail?

What steps can you take to reach and find it?

What are you going to do TODAY to help get you in the right direction?

Good luck on your quest!

I do NOT deny this fact!

[colour=#d3d3d3]Although very comfortable and soft, what I didn't understand was, why she had an inflation cap?[/colour]

PFT The truth comes out!

And the QuickLime is perfectly okay with this too :V

because she hasn't had enough coffee yet to type correctly, forgive me of these sins

Is it true that England is actually a theme park off the coast of mainland Europe?

England is actually more functional than a place for lulz.

Think of it as the Conning tower of Europe. Without it the rest of Europe is blind and without purpose.

They'd be "Fumbling in ignorance" as Sovereign would say.

Is it ok to be completely terrified of you for no reason? :aubrey::blush:

No, not really.

Think of it this way... in the past some people would be terrified of people because of the colour of their skin. They'd cross the street, if they saw them coming towards them, so they could pass in what they felt was safty.

How do you think that kind of thing would make someone feel to be viewed on in such a way, particularly for no reason?

It's perhaps best not to treat them like Gregor Samsa in The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.

• Like 5

Do you consider Robi to be a real Briton?

I don't really know anything about Robi.

What I do know, however, is a 'Briton' is what the people (Celts) that inhabited the British Isles before the Roman occupation were called.

...I don't think Robi is that old.

He lives in England, from what I know, which makes him 'English'.

From the ones you have currently watched, what is your favorite episode of Hustle? :D

(Anybody who's not heard of 'Hustle' I urge you to look it up, brilliant show!)

My favorite episode from BBC's 'Hustle' (not to be confused with BBC's The Real Hustle) is perhaps Series 3 Episode 2 "The Henderson Challenge".

[colour=#696969]"Flaws are revealed in the gang's leadership as the rivalry between Mickey and Danny escalates to breaking point. To solve this dilemma, Albert suggests the "Henderson Challenge". Dropped naked in the middle of London and given six hours to grift as much money as possible, it becomes a test of pure grifting skill between Danny and Mickey, with Stacie helping Danny while Ash works with Mickey. But while Danny starts to get ahead of his opponent, Mickey decides to do what he's best at, the Long Con. Meanwhile, Eddie asks Albert to teach him how to do the grifting game, but he may regret asking that..."[/colour]

It's more light-hearted than the usual episodes but it's fun, absolutely hilarious and Adrian Lester in the 'nod' is a bonus. XD

Hustle is kinda like... an English Ocean's 11 TV series!

Absolutely ingenious scenarios mixed with a little humour and some action thrown in here and there.

Would advise for audiences 15 years and up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustle_(TV_series)

No, not really.

Think of it this way... in the past some people would be terrified of people because of the colour of their skin. They'd cross the street, if they saw them coming towards them, so they could pass in what they felt was safty.

I know this feeling. It doesn't happen to me very often, but I know what it's like.

How do you think that kind of thing would make someone feel to be viewed on in such a way, particularly for no reason?

It's perhaps best not to treat them like Gregor Samsa in The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.

Who's to say I don't like you? <3

Honestly, I'm scared of just about the entirety of the staff. But not in the way I'm scared of spiders. More of I'm scared of what you all / they think of me. But that's a story for another time.

As for my follow-up question.

It seems you'd rather be loved than feared. Correct? :shifty:

If you're feared by your subjects, it would be easier to control them. Kind of like "Do as I say or you're permabanned!!" They may dislike it, they may find it humorous. Who knows?

If you're loved, they may take it for granted. Sure, they may like you a heck of a lot more, but it may be harder to keep everything in order.

So, what would it be? Love or fear?

I don't know who/what that is, but I suppose you're right?

I think you're kind of taking this topic off point, Silver.

People only see Autumn the admin doing admin things, not her as a person. There's no reason at all to fear the staff here; we exist to help and support the users, not find ways to make them miserable or afraid.

With that said, what is your favourite kind of chocolate, Autumn?