Ponycraft OOC and apps (anthro ponyfied minecraft) CLOSED

For the sake of being able to use all of the tools, the rp will be anthro.

Note: you will get a starter if your character's accepted, then you will take it to this link: to respond to your starter and begin your rp.

------IMPORTANT!!!!!!---------

If you're accepted, I'll start up a storyline unique to your character to start you of!

EXAMPLE:

You wake up on a remote island with a terrible headache, and no knowledge of where you are. You slowly stagger to your feet and take a look around. There doesn't seem to be any ponies for miles around. You bend down to pick up your bag when a map and tool belt fall out. You put on the belt and take a look at the map. There isn't much drawn on here at all... It looks like you're going to have to do that on your own... Unfortunately, you notice a terrible storm brewing. You're going to need to shelter yourself first... There's nothing around except for trees, a cave, and dirt... Lots and lots of dirt...

Name:

Species: unicorn/earth pony/Pegasus

Eye colour:

Mane/ tail style and colour:

Coat colour:

Cutie mark (if applicable):

Specialization: exploration/construction/mining/farming/crafting/enchanting/alchemy

name: Ruby Boulder

Species: earth pony

Eye colour:red

Mane/ tail style and colour:brown

Coat colour:red

Cutie mark (if applicable):a pickaxe

Specialization: mining

post-8050-0-62984700-1373833228_thumb.pn what he looks like

Edited by stormchaser1991

name: Ruby Boulder

Species: earth pony

Eye colour:red

Mane/ tail style and colour:brown

Coat colour:red

Cutie mark (if applicable):a pickaxe

Specialization: mining

After what seemed like an endless nightmare, you jolt awake. You feel a terrible migraine that feels like you fell face first on a rock. You rub your head just a little bit and stagger to your feet. You notice it feels a little chilly as the cold wind blows through the trees. As you look around, you're surrounded by snow. You look into your bag to find something to drape around yourself to keep warm, but only find a map and toolbelt. After looking at the map, you look up to see a small village not far from your current location.

first i check to see my to make sure everything is where is supposed to be looks like a village is north of my position i check my tools to make sure i have my pickaxe "yep got my lucky pickaxe" said Ruby to himself as Ruby walk towards the town

((hows that))

Edited by stormchaser1991

Name: Moonlite Frost

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Ice blue

Pelt colour: Midnight blue/purple

Hair/mane: flat down Ice blue mane qith a 'Fluttershy' style tail that is Ice blue but with white highlights.

Special: alchemy and enchanting. She can also mine and scour(look for)

Name: Moonlite Frost

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Ice blue

Pelt colour: Midnight blue/purple

Hair/mane: flat down Ice blue mane qith a 'Fluttershy' style tail that is Ice blue but with white highlights.

Special: alchemy and enchanting. She can also mine and scour(look for)

// I just need the cutie mark, and you're set! Here's your story by the way.

Your eyes slowly open to see you're somehow in a bedroom. You have no clue of where you are, or how you got there. You hear the quiet sound of water trickling and shortly after, you feel a cool rag on your forehead. You see a young colt dabbing your forehead with a cloth. He asks you a question in a foreign language, but you can't understand it. The intense headache makes it difficult to comprehend your surroundings, and you hear faint voices off in the distance, they sound like they're speaking English, but the voices are unfamiliar to you.

[colour=#282828]Name: Creepalina[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: female[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: filly[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species: unicorn[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Eye colour: red[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Mane/ tail style and colour: leaf green with strips of white and darker green, messy, short, part of bangs braided into a fuse-like bit that sticks up[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Coat colour: mint green[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: A black bomb with a smiley face on it, fuse lit[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Specialization: [/colour][colour=#282828]exploration/construction/mining/farming/crafting/enchanting/alchemy[/colour][colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#282828]creeping? [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Her family arrived a few years earlier than the others. As a foal, Creepalina got lost, and was from then on raised by strange exploding green creatures. She honed her magic to be able to explode without harming herself, and she learned the creepers' language. However, although apprehensive, she is curious and kind, and won't blow up if she likes you. She tends to explode when she gets mad.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Name: Creepalina[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: female[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: filly[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species: unicorn[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Eye colour: red[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Mane/ tail style and colour: leaf green with strips of white and darker green, messy, short, part of bangs braided into a fuse-like bit that sticks up[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Coat colour: mint green[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: A black bomb with a smiley face on it, fuse lit[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Specialization: [/colour][colour=#282828]exploration/construction/mining/farming/crafting/enchanting/alchemy[/colour][colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#282828]creeping? [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Her family arrived a few years earlier than the others. As a foal, Creepalina got lost, and was from then on raised by strange exploding green creatures. She honed her magic to be able to explode without harming herself, and she learned the creepers' language. However, although apprehensive, she is curious and kind, and won't blow up if she likes you. She tends to explode when she gets mad.[/colour]

This one I'll have to think a bit about. I like how she can communicate with creepers, so I see how that can be EXTREMELY useful, but I'm afraid I don't exactly follow you on how she can explode without harming herself. Can you please explain?

It's sort of more of a force field thing. It creates a protective barrier around her while creating a small explosion more in front of her than from inside her. Sorry if that was confusing. XD

So she works kind of like mustang from FMA? She concentrates the oxygen around her, and while putting up a defensive barrier, ignites it to cause an explosion?

And then, where it says profession, you put creeping. What is that?

Ok, so I CAN allow the communication with creepers, but when they say something, you can only understand basic things; if they're hungry, their mood, and so on. But other than that....

You woke up after a peaceful little nap, you decide to go for a walk. Along your little walk, you find a bag and partially drawn map laying on the ground. The owner is nowhere to be found, you see a use for them and decide to take them. Out from the bag, falls a tool belt. You take it and equip it, and you hear the sound of wood chopping. You're not sure what it is, and the only ponies you know of are the villagers not far off. When you see them, you don't recognize them. It doesn't seem like they've seen you either.