Ponycraft (see OOC for join) CLOSED

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first i check to see my to make sure everything is where is supposed to be looks like a village is north of my position i check my tools to make sure i have my pickaxe "yep got my lucky pickaxe" said Ruby to himself as Ruby trots towards the town

((You have no equipment other than the Map, bag, and belt.

EDIT:

As you approach the village, you notice many of the villagers trying to get by in their day to day lives. You see a few farming, a couple building, and you see one working in the forge. It occurs to you, where there's a forge, there's bound to be useful equipment.

The blacksmith goes back to hammering a red hot piece of metal, another pony is seen approaching. He doesn't seem to be from around here either. His head is deep in the map as he's drawing in his surroundings. But he's not aware of how high they are, and he runs head first into the stone wall. Falling down to the ground and holding his head.

"Conscarn it!!!" He growled with a heavy southern American draw.

The stranger looked at the blacksmith.

"Pardon me, can ya tell me where we are?" He asks, the blacksmith looked at him and laughed heartily.

"You funny, guy." The blacksmith said. It was obvious he didn't speak English very well at all, "free stuff." He continued, pointing at the chest.

Moonlite looked around slightly alarmed and slightly in pain, she quickly rolled off the bed to her feet in one swift movement and grabbed her bag, checking it, she had basically nothing and sighed, "great" she groaned holding her head, well with enough supplies i can make another potion at least."

Moonlite nodded to him, "well thanks i guess," she smiled and went outside, smoothing down her light purple mage robe, she felt her white tank top underneath and her baby blue shorts. With that she stepped into the sun, and saw a handful of others around but noticed the group by the forge and headed thwre.

Moonlite nodded to him, "well thanks i guess," she smiled and went outside, smoothing down her light purple mage robe, she felt her white tank top underneath and her baby blue shorts. With that she stepped into the sun, and saw a handful of others around but noticed the group by the forge and headed thwre.

The stallion noticed moonlite approaching and chuckled.

"Howdy there ma'am, ah reckon ya ain't from round here either?" He asked, he totally forgot about the chest.

"Ah'm Abundant Harvest. A farmer for the most part, but ah did a little practice with some other things." He chuckled, "so, how exactly does the enchanting and alchemy work? Ah've heard of it... Never could wrap Mah head around it..."

As ruby opens the chest, he finds a stone pickaxe, a 5 loaves of bread, 2 diamonds, and an iron chest plate.