Ponycraft (see OOC for join) CLOSED

"Uh... Is this your stuff, mister?" Creepalina said, a slight hiss still in her voice. "I found it over there." She stood for a moment, taking note of the other ponies' obvious confusion. "My name's Creepalina, and I live... Well, I live in a lot of places around here." She added.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Creepalina? Are you a creeper queen or something?" She asked, not sure what a creeper was but the way het name was gave that idea. She looked to the sky as the sun was at high noon, "Im gonna get some reeds and sand if there is a pond nearby" she said.

"Oh, well, more of a communicator or something like that than a queen... Although they do listen to me, so I suppose you could say something like that." Creepalina giggled. "Oh, can I come with you? I love exploring!"

after hearding moonlite question Ruby turns around to answer it "a creeper is a creature that when it get close to anypony it explodes kindof like walking TNT and they are a pain" after answering Ruby he notice another pony who looks alot like a creeper "and who is are new friend" asked Ruby

Creepalina giggled. "Yeah, the green ones. They blow up, just like this!" she said, seeming excited at the prospect of talking to ponies. "Stand back!" she added. Her horn glowed, and an explosion immediately formed around her. She stood in the shallow pit she had created, seeming proud of herself and grinning up at the other ponies.

Abundant harvest looked in shock and awe, but he was also very confused.

"What in tarnation are y'all talkin' about?" He asked, referring to the monsters they were talking about. He's never been in this part until now so he doesn't know the things that come out at night, or how dangerous they could be.

"After dusting off from the exploding he when to moonlite tall black things as you said are called enderponies they are petty harmless unless you look in there eyes then you are basicly dead because they can teleport around in a purple mist" said Ruby after he said that he yells at Creepalina "nice explode if we need to mine somewhere in a hurry you can help quickly and how many times do you think you can do that it looks like it would take alot of magic" said Ruby

Moonlite slowly relaxed from the explosion and looked over, "At least some stone is exposed, lets grab that, Ill be back," she stood up and brushed down her robes, it was then a pony could notice she was the tallest if the group, at a height between an enderpony and a regular pony (so 2-1/2 to 3 blocks high), "as long as you dont explode you can come aling Creepalina"

"As a matter of fact, come to think of it..." Abundant harvest said, "ah'm gonna go back into the village and see if ah can't find any books that can tell us the things to look out fer here in these parts. Do whatever y'all want while I'm out. Be back before dark, ya hear?" He said, it's almost like a father like instinct kicked in for him and he wants to try to look after his new friends. He heads off to the village.

Abundant harvest hurried to the village and started tearing apart the library for bestiaries, and books regarding the monsters around here. He found many, especially a book of myths that caught his eye, about the Ender dragon. He couldn't help but read through the book. In his possession, he had a book of monsters in their area, a place called the nether, and lastly, a third called the end. He started on his walk home to build a bookshelf for the books, and the enchanting table.

Creepalina nodded. "Okay! I can do it.... Maybe two times every three hours. I won't explode again unless you tell me to, I got it!" she said with a grin, following Moonlite. "The creepers are my friends and family, are those ponies yours?" she asked, skipping along beside Moonlite.

Moonlite couldn't help noticing Creepalina's striking resemblance to a creeper, in both behavior and appearance. Creepalina walked along completely silently behind Moonlite, although having a tendency to let out a little hiss when getting near her, and would sometimes get stuck on ledges and other things. "That's niccce." Creepalina said with a smile, always drawing out the hiss of the "s" sound a bit. "Are we almossst there?"

After abundant harvest finished building the required items, he started on looking for sheep for their wool. He noticed off in the distance, a pack of wolves that were slaying a herd of about three sheep. He decided this was beneficial, and went to collect the wool. He waited for six more wool chunks, so to pass the time, he started to till the soil and plant the seeds next to a nearby lake, since he had no buckets for water.