All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Is this too late to join? If.not whats going on breifly and can i jump in?)

*Nah, I dont think its too late. Its lunchtime, Me, BlueStreak and Eleanor are sitting down to lunch together. If you want to know character backgrounds Just go back and read a few pages. :3 Check the first page for the application though. Just fill out the info and jump on in!*

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/10846-darkness-eclipsed-final/

[his Mane RP profile, covers most of the app]

[colour=#282828]Nickname: Darkness or DarkEclipse[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Issues(if any): Very Antisocial, shy and slight fear of mares[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Theme song: Either: Because of you [refering to his family] or Boulavard of broken dreams[/colour]

Darkness was outside in Ponyville, in his usual spot, hiding in a tree near a slightly popular cafe, he enjoyed watching life go by. He sighed today though as he saw so many happy friends, even a couple or two, it saddened him as he watched.

ooc: sorry if im not on alot today, im babysitting:p so if im not on dont go too far without me!

Eleanor smiled at CloudDasher. "Thankyou, that makes me feel better." she said.

Blue streak sat down and introduced everypony to Eleanor and cloud dasher . They didn't really notice Eleanor , they were busy staring awestruck at cloud dasher . Blue streak just rolled his eyes and said , " sssoooooo , yeeeeaaaaahhh... Hope you two feel welcome !"

Name: Skyler Thorn

Nickname: Sky Thorn

Eye colour: Dark Purple

Cutie Mark: Rose

Looks: Magenta Mane that flows to one side and Long Magenta Tail, Light Grey Coat

Issues(if any): Isn't a very good flyer.

Type of pony?: Pegasus

Siblings?(if any): None

Theme song: Dubstep Dishwasher

History: Woke up in the Everfree Forest when she was 8 (large case of amnesia) and had no idea what anything was

Other: Dispises getting fancy.

*Of course! Hop right on in! :D*

CloudDasher examined the table. They were all looking at her. "[colour=#ffd700]What, You guys never see a mare before?[/colour]" She joked. She picked a spot and sat down next to elle and blue