Pitch Perfect, Happy to be here!

PitchPerfect

Hello, Gentlemen and/or ladies! I'm Pitch Perfect as I'm known in the voice acting world. It's a pleasure to meet you all and be here in general!

I'm a very experienced roleplayer, and have actualy been told i'm "Litteraly the best writer and roleplayer in one's own experience".

I've never gotten into writing because there isnt much of an audience for that, And all of the good ideas have usualy already been done.

Also, Voice acting is funner, And under the purview of my natural talents, which also happens to include having a wicked sick mane, being conceited, And being the opposite of humble!

I roleplay quite alot, and have a few diverse characters. I dont use pony characters very often, I find that they're 'lore' is a bit restrictive.

I dont care for roleplaying with canon characters, However, If someone can do it in a convincing, interesting manner, and their interactions work well with my chatacters, I'm happy with it!

I dont care for roleplaying on forums, I actualy perfer skype much over forum rp. On a related note, My skype is "PitchPerfectTalker"

Welcome to Canterlot!

I tried writing a FanFic once.. But I suck at character development ^^; Ill stick with my camera!

Nonsence, Poopy pants! No one man or woman "Sucks" at anything! They are simply inadept at it! To become an adept, one must have experience!

Nonsence, Poopy pants! No one man or woman "Sucks" at anything! They are simply inadept at it! To become an adept, one must have experience!

I suppose thats a good point.. Maybe ill try again and just write it over the course of the year. It has a good plot line.. Atleast I think it does :3

I recommend FFA to start with before you dive into WOE, we have an extensive application process and very strict standards :D If you are a more loosey goosey sort then FFA is for wherever you want provided it meets Site Rules and Regulations :D

I havent the slightest idea what any of that meant, nor am I any closer to knowing where to start.

I havent the slightest idea what any of that meant, nor am I any closer to knowing where to start.

It is quite simple... First you have Free for All, which is the open roleplaying environment. No app is needed, just jump in and have fun. Just make sure you abide by the site rules.

Then you have World of Equestria, which is the strictly controlled FiM canon-like roleplay environment. You have to have an approved character to be play here. All characters should reflect what you see in MLP:FiM.

have actualy been told i'm "Litteraly the best writer and roleplayer in one's own experience".

That's actually hilarious.

People over-use 'LOL' but I actually laughed out loud.

Welcome to Canterlot, I'm going to assume your posts and intro are in the interests of contradictory humour and not just ridiculous boasts. XD

Welcome! If you have any questions or just need somepony to rp with, I'm always glad to help out! :) I also have an rp in the Long Forgotten part of FFA that nopony's joined yet if you'd like to join~ :smirk: