Gingersnap

DeadAccount

unled2lx.png

Name: Gingersnap

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Yellow

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Dark Brown mane and tail. Her tail is short and flips up cutely

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Cutie Mark: None yet

Physique: Like your average foal, except for the odd way she dresses. She always wears her bow and mismatched boots because they're her favorite.

Residence: Fillydelphia

Occupation: None yet, unless you count her randomly baking cookies and giving them all away to make other young ponies happy since she gets along with them most

Motivation: Wants to own a bakery when she grows up so she can make as many cookies as she pleases

Likes: Causing trouble, being a smarty and talking back to adults, being annoying and rude to adults, doing whatever she feels like doing even if that means getting in trouble for it, going off on wild adventures to dangerous places such as far off in the West tackling griffins, though most of her stories are just lousy lies, telling tall tales to impress others

Dislikes: Authority, adults, being scolded, being told what to do, not being allowed to do what she wants

Character Summary: Gingersnap is anything but your average foal. She barely remembers her parents as she is an orphan, and, refusing to go to the orphanage, prefers to do things her way and lives alone in a pretty, but small run-down abandoned house in Fillydelphia. Gingersnap does whatever she can to keep adults from entering her house and taking her away either by scaring them with pranks, messing with them until they give up, or showing off her incredible strength she inherited from her mother. Her name was given to her over at the orphanage she lived in. Gingersnap, though many times older ponies have placed her into an orphanage, she has managed to escape so she can live on her own and take care of herself the way she prefers it. Despite her being a trouble making, rude, and bratty foal, deep down she can be pretty nice when she wants to be and generous enough to just give away some of her things. She can be somewhat tomboyish, and very brave that she practically laughs at danger and to her danger is more of a game. She learned about baking from experimenting rather than reading, since she doesn't know how to read, and her spelling is terrible. Sure, she knows that stealing snacks from markets and food from fields when nobody is looking is wrong, but one or two carrots going missing wouldn't hurt much, at least to Gingersnap. Occasionally when she isn't getting her grubby hooves where they shouldn't belong, she'll go around selling cookies using her secret ingredient to make money. Gingersnap won't accept authority now, but gradually over time (and if she ever gets disciplined) her personality will shift from being a rude, trouble making, and bratty foal to just a cute, helpful, well-behaved and still somewhat of a trouble making foal.

Oh I love this so far! Such a cutie!

A little issue I have though we don't use numbers for ages since we don't know how long it takes for a foal to age or how they measure time. For her age you should use foal. She can stay an independent orphan as long as she has a good reason. Where is she staying? How does she feed herself? When and how will she learn to bake? What is the particular reason why she gives out cookies yet likes to be rude to ponies? Can you also tell us more about her personality? Will she ever learn to respect authority? Just keep these questions in mind as you readjust your app okay? :P I'm asking all these questions because I want to know more about her :D

Also this little cutie reminds me of my niece ;D a handful but cute xD

Under Physique, you mention, 'the odd way she dresses .' Could you expand on this a bit? What does she normally like to wear? Are those mismatched boots in your picture of her something she likes to wear? What about her bow? Is it almost always in her hair, like Apple Bloom's red bow?

Likes: 'going off on wild adventures to dangerous places.' Has she been on any adventures yet? Where to?

You say that Gingersnap 'lives alone in a pretty, but small run-down house in Fillydelphia.' How did she come upon this house? Does she pay rent, or was it abandoned? How does she keep from being discovered while living there?

Also, where did her name come from? Was it the one her parents gave her, or was it given to her at an orphanage?

You're application is coming along well, it could just use a bit of expansion. :P

Occasionally when she isn't getting her grubby hands where they shouldn't belong, she'll go around selling cookies using her secret ingredient to make money.

Ponies don't have hands, they have hooves. But this little cutie gave me frigging cavities. :P Approved! You can edit that even in her final folder. Also please remove her 'Edit' Tag, it's no longer needed :D

AppApproved.png

Occasionally when she isn't getting her grubby hands where they shouldn't belong, she'll go around selling cookies using her secret ingredient to make money.

Ponies don't have hands, they have hooves. But this little cutie gave me frigging cavities. :lol: Approved! You can edit that even in her final folder. Also please remove her 'Edit' Tag, it's no longer needed :D

AppApproved.png

Fixed the silly mistake and removed the edit tag. :halo: