Pyro's weapon design [Open]

PyroBlaze

Hi, I'll create a weapon design based on your pony. (mostly swords, but i could try something else that isn't too complicated if you want.)

It would help if you would tell me about your pony. Stuff like personality or special skills, things that distinguish your pony that I could incorporate into the design.

If anyone actually requests anything, I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible, but sometimes I can't get any ideas.

Here is one I made for my OC, Pyro Blaze. I can make yours in colour or black and white, whichever one you want.

I drew it on grid paper so I could make it more symmetrical.

• Like 1

Hi, I'll create a weapon design based on your pony. (mostly swords, but i could try something else that isn't too complicated if you want.)

It would help if you would tell me about your pony. Stuff like personality or special skills, things that distinguish your pony that I could incorporate into the design.

If anyone actually requests anything, I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible, but sometimes I can't get any ideas.

Here is one I made for my OC, Pyro Blaze. I can make yours in colour or black and white, whichever one you want.

I drew it on grid paper so I could make it more symmetrical.

All righty then, unless you want to do a scythe for teh poni in my profile pic, I'd like a sword worthy of this guy;

ajxfuc.png

All righty then, unless you want to do a scythe for teh poni in my profile pic, I'd like a sword worthy of this guy;

ajxfuc.png

I'd love a sword based on Valour Bound, she's a Crystal Pony guard.

ydDOwWh.jpg

I'll get started on those as soon as I come up with something.