The Fires of Friendship (Ended)

Lux

"It's hard to pick sometimes, I get it." Pyro said when Fire said she wasn't sure which class she liked best. Then she continued on, listing off some classes and eventually settling on one. He smiled slightly at the end of what she said, knowing what she meant.

"Yep, lighting fires. That was pretty much all i could do at first, but, as you've seen, I can do much more now than simply light things. And so can you, from what I've seen." Pyro said, thinking about different ways he had applied his magic since he discovered it. The most obvious way he had applied it being the shows, but there were other ways he had used it, like heating things up. He used his magic to heat himself up when he got cold at night, usually during the winter.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah, you're right, it looks like I can do other things. Guess some ponies have trouble figuring out what their talent is while others have trouble learning how to use it. I think I'm the second one. Glad to hear though that you found how to control your and use it. At least I have the control part better now, thanks to the school. I don't want other ponies think I'm a danger to others."

Archived