Friendship is Magic Issue #9

No topic? Heathens

issue #9 is out and in terms of comedy, it is easily the best of the series. The story is simple and certainly not an epic, but it's quite funny and has lots of good characterization. Small shotouts and lines from our favorite BG ponies abound. Also a very well reviewed comic, and deservedly so.

PS: Does someone by any chance know about what was included in the Sunset Shimmer bonus side-comic from SDCC?

Oh, would love to see more of her.

Speaking of this issue, well, let's just say it's funny when Big Mac have to go through lots of funny events but only getting some nails. LOL.

But what I love the most is we get to see Fleetfoot in person, and wow, she really know how to find some stallions. :o But I predict Mac & Cheerilee is still valid.

Oh, would love to see more of her.

Speaking of this issue, well, let's just say it's funny when Big Mac have to go through lots of funny events but only getting some nails. LOL.

But what I love the most is we get to see Fleetfoot in person, and wow, she really know how to find some stallions. :-o But I predict Mac & Cheerilee is still valid.

Well, of course it is. She had a pretty severe concussion, good chance she wouldn't even remember anything about the meeting.:P Memory loss post-concussion is a common symptom after the fact.

• Like 1

BTW: I also enjoyed Issue #9 very much so. I definitely hope the main comic series does these slice-of-life arcs every so often along with the adventure stuff. :)

Well, of course it is. She had a pretty severe concussion, good chance she wouldn't even remember anything about the meeting. :razz: Memory loss post-concussion is a common symptom after the fact.

And as though like she's drunk and wants to fall in love with any handsome stallion. :-o But gladly Mac resisted as he's only looking for nails and also have Cheerilee in his heart.

BTW: I also enjoyed Issue #9 very much so. I definitely hope the main comic series does these slice-of-life arcs every so often along with the adventure stuff. :)

My view for the Sunset Shimmer one is I'm hoping it's something like the Avatar episode of "The Avatar and the Firelord", and I hope anyone can guess which character is which, except there will not be any death like the Avatar did.

I enjoyed issue #9 very much, and thought it was hilarious. My favorite part was the Princess Luna part, which made me lol.

A great issue by a great team of comic writers and artist. I have yet to be disappointed by a MLP comic. :)

I enjoyed issue #9 very much, and thought it was hilarious. My favorite part was the Princess Luna part, which made me lol.

A great issue by a great team of comic writers and artist. I have yet to be disappointed by a MLP comic. :)

Lol, is it the part when her legs are wheels? :P

Oh, interesting. And despite I love the Season 1 form more, I notice that the S2 form is just as beautiful as the S1 form as seen in Gmod.

I like the Season 2 form because she looks like a mare in Season 2 and 3. In season 1, she still looks like a filly. I just find the mare form to be more beautiful. I just wish the Season 2 mane would translate into plushies and figurines. It's kinda hard to do the mane of the Royal Sisters in 3D.

Got this one rather late and I LOVED it! Wonderful Andy Price art...Tons of very funny gags....I want to go to the "Summer Wrap Up Festival & Hoedown"..I'm sure the "Taste Of Ponyville" is worth the price alone...

The only thing that bugged me was Carrot Cake's head in page seven....Shudder. The bit with Fleetfoot was well done..I'll be surprised if she doesn't have a RP player, she will be having one very soon. And Luna rocking out that Ponytail and a Shirt-Tale type shirt (Her shirt's message changes every so often.) We even get a Bioshock reference!

Again, great comic. I give it 5 tumblrm9dpigdoro1qhl6cc.giftumblrm9dpigdoro1qhl6cc.giftumblrm9dpigdoro1qhl6cc.giftumblrm9dpigdoro1qhl6cc.giftumblrm9dpigdoro1qhl6cc.gif Out of 5 Tacos.