I got a new pony today!

Kirby Krackle

Finally got a few blind bags, I got AJ, Sweetcream Scoops, and Flower Wishes. I thought Scoops was glow in the dark at first, but no, shes just a lurid chartreuse color. On a side note, apparently my mother loves ponies as well, she hasnt really watched the show, but she wants the blind bags now too.

This is like the fourth time ponies have been in Happy Meals.

It's the seventh time. 1st time was 3 G2s, second time was 8 G3s, third time was G3 Ponyvilles, forth time was G3 Core 7 plus Minty, 5th was 6 out of the 7 3.5s, sixth was the 1st set of FiM ponies, and this second set is the 7th. So many McD ponies. No where near as much barbies though.

And my last pony purchase was a G3 book for Easter. @GeekyBones, there's a So Soft Posey? WANT. I have a goal to get all the ponies in Posey's pose. So far I have Merry Treat, Caramel Crunch, and Sherbert.

EDIT: facepalm. The post I quoted was from 1 year ago.

Last pony I bought was my Pinkie Pie Bubble Blower. I was sooo excited to find her at CVS. She's the only Pinkie Pie I have so far with a cutie mark on each side C:

it's surprisingly hard to find an image of her in her packaging.

Wonder if they used the same mold for that as the Pinkie Christmas Ornament. *looks*

54xief.jpg

Naaaah.