naruto, unltimate pony chronicles. team 1 ( open. anthro)

jac600

name: bronzeshine

species: Pegasus

specialization: tie jutsu

history: born an orphan. he had always had powers that were not chakra related.

because of this he was set back in his chakra development. so he has honed himself

to near super human limits. like many ninja before him.

ninja way: to always do right no matter what.

bronzeshine walked into the assignment office to be placed in a team. he passed by the skin of his teeth through tie jutsu alone. today was the day were all of the junior ninja were assigned their teams and teachers.( correct me if I called them the wrong thing. ) he had a seat though the groups had not been chosen yet. he talked to the pony next to him, and that pony was you. " hello. my names bronzeshine, who are you? " ( bluestreak and pyro blaze made applications to. if they want to play then I will have to ask them to resubmit them. )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... This is a fustercluck of info... I'll just leave this here and hope for the best...)

App:

Name: Black Sky

Race: Pegasus

Major: Tae Jutsu

Minor: (which one did Sakura know that heals?)

History: Not much of Black Sky is known... He joined some time ago and has been very well known for his speed, and lack of knowledge in any other jutsu. He is seen as an underdog with heart. Though most look down upon him, he doesn't give up. His only desire in life is to protect those dear to him. He is generally a pretty funny guy, but he knows when to knock it off and get serious. He is often seen sleeping in a tree somewhere on his downtime.

Nindo: so others may live. (Pararescue motto. :3 though MXG, my guys, is "so others may prevail")

Black sky had just finished his entry exam and looked at everyone with a rather goofy looking grin.

"Alright now!!! Looks like I passed! Now... What ta do..." He wondered.

MultiQuote

Edit

App:

Name: Pyro Blaze

Race: Unicorn

Major: ninjutsu / kenjutsu

Minor: chakra flow

History: Both of Pyro's parents were ninjas, but his father was killed on a mission when Pyro was a baby and his mother quit being a ninja soon after that so she could watch over Pyro. Pyro was very good at ninjutsu, specifically fire style, and kenjutsu, besting everyone else in his class at sword fights. Despite his skill at those two, he remained humble, mostly because he could barely do most other skills, especially genjutsu. He could not seem to get his genjutsu to work right. He was good with taijutsu though, since it wasn't that far off from kenjutsu.

Ninja way: never give up, never leave anyone behind that you can save.

Pyro entered the office with his head held high, knowing his mother was proud of him. He passed the test with relative ease, using his ninjutsu and taijutsu together. He would have done better with a sword, but they didn't allow him to use weapons. Pyro decided to sit by himself, at least he was alone until a fellow graduate came over and sat next to him. "I'm Pyro Blaze, nice to meet you."

" nice to meet you I'm bronzeshine. " a ninja overseeing the recruitment quiets all of the students as soon as they enter. " ok. we're running behind schedule here and we need to get this done fast. I will announce all three members of your ninja team, and assign you to a jonin level sansei. team one, bronzeshine, black sky and pyro blaze. you have been assigned grey mane whiterun as your sansei. report to section five of the training grounds for introduction and training. wow. that happened fast... thought bronzeshine.

"Well, it looks like we'll be working together Bronzeshine, but who is this Black Sky? Oh well, he'll be at the training field too. Shall we go?" Pyro said as he got up and headed for the exit.

" oh that's cute. " said bronzeshine as he knelt down in running position. then he set off . he ran by him so fast he left him spinning. he knew no jutsu, but his body was trained to much to lose. after a few seconds of running he arrives at the training grounds.

(Her? All the characters being rp'ed are male)

Immediately after Bronzeshine had passed him, Pyro teleported over to the field. He was adequate when it came to teleportation, meaning he could only teleport to places he knew. Luckily for him, this particular training field is the one he used when he trained by himself. When Bronzeshine had arrived a second later, Pyro smiled and said, "What took you so long?"

the ninja in front of them puts his book away onto his belt and says. " hello everyone. my name is grey mane whiterun, but you may call me grey sensei. what are your names? " " my names bronzeshine sensei. " said bronzeshine