Looking for RP?

Eep! So, I'm kind of new here. I had submitted a character application and had been approved a good while back ... Buuuut I've yet to have my first roleplay. ;3;

I'm down for just about anything. I love action-adventure and romance stories, but I'm up for just about any kind of RP imaginable.

I'd be using my main character, Keyframe. c: He's a pegasus centralized in Manehatten. However, he's a travelling vaudeville performer, so the location could really be set anywhere~

If anyone's interested, message me or feel free to et me now here!

I'll do one with you. It'll have to start next week though, since I'm leaving for a week or so starting tomorrow.

I'd be willing to use either of my characters, they are both in my log if you want to look at their bios. Flora owns a plant shop, so that might be good since Keyframe likes plants and stuff, but I've haven't actually used her yet, so I may not be very good with her.

Well, hey, I'd be happy to oblige here, seeing as I need to get into the RPing more myself. Actually, Keystone (Keystone being the name of my OC) is a traveler with roots in Manehatten, so a meeting between the two would be the opposite of far-fetched. That could work nicely, actually.

I'll do one with you. It'll have to start next week though, since I'm leaving for a week or so starting tomorrow.

I'd be willing to use either of my characters, they are both in my log if you want to look at their bios. Flora owns a plant shop, so that might be good since Keyframe likes plants and stuff, but I've haven't actually used her yet, so I may not be very good with her.

That's totally fine with me. c: I don't mind waiting for a bit of RP. I'd definitely love to get an RP in with your character, Flora. The fact that she owns a plant shop provides a rea natural setting. It's been a while since I've RPed myself, so I wouldn't worry too much about having to get into the groove a character. c: I'll send you a PM next week to set something up, if you'd like?

Well, hey, I'd be happy to oblige here, seeing as I need to get into the RPing more myself. Actually, Keystone (Keystone being the name of my OC) is a traveler with roots in Manehatten, so a meeting between the two would be the opposite of far-fetched. That could work nicely, actually.

Awesome!

... And ironic, kind of. Ha, ha. It actually sounds like it could be great fun for Keyframe to meet Keystone. Them both being travellers with connections to Manehatten definitely provides a common ground. It could be a lot of fun indeed. c: If you'd like, I could go set something up in Manehatten or near there?

That's totally fine with me. c: I don't mind waiting for a bit of RP. I'd definitely love to get an RP in with your character, Flora. The fact that she owns a plant shop provides a rea natural setting. It's been a while since I've RPed myself, so I wouldn't worry too much about having to get into the groove a character. c: I'll send you a PM next week to set something up, if you'd like?

Sounds good to me.

Awesome!

... And ironic, kind of. Ha, ha. It actually sounds like it could be great fun for Keyframe to meet Keystone. Them both being travellers with connections to Manehatten definitely provides a common ground. It could be a lot of fun indeed. c: If you'd like, I could go set something up in Manehatten or near there?

Sounds very much like a plan! And yeah, near or around the city would work perfectly well.

Sounds very much like a plan! And yeah, near or around the city would work perfectly well.

Awesome. c: I put something together just outside of the city. Hopefully everything works. I definitely look forward to it~

You can find the thread here in the private rp forum. I will warn you that I can be a liiiittttllle slow at times (my work schedule keeps me busy. xD So bear with me!), but I try to reply asap when I see replies to rps. If I'm taking a long time, don't hesitate to toss me a message and I'll get on it quicker.

• 2 weeks later...