Pony Crossing (open 2 slots left)

i am combining animal crossing and mlp in this. if you decided to join plz follow so you know when it is you turn i will not wait long this being in like real time in all

You find yourself on a sitting on a train waking up from a nap when a cat walk up to you and ask "is this seat taking" and just sits down like he knows it not "so want is your name" asked the cat.

i will play the NPC first i am going from the first animal crossing and if we want to go to the next game in the seris we will eventually.

There is only going to be four houses like any nomal AC

1.character name:Neo race:Human home town:America town

2.character name:Pyro Blaze race: unicorn home town:Washington city

3.character name: race: home town:

4.character name: race: home town:

All the pony who wants to join will have to start the same way.

This is the way i want you to make you character

name:

race:

history:

starting bells:

reason for moving:

walking method: biped or quadruped

Here are the races i will accept

Ponies,Unicorns,Pegasus,Crystal Ponies, Buffalo, Deer,Diamond Dogs, Bat Ponies,Donkeys, Griffins, Minotaurs, humans ,Mules, and Zebras.

The bells can be anywhere to 100-1000

the last one is optional make sure you show me the way you want to walk if not then i will pick one since in AC all quadruped are biped.

The first person to join will make the town name but nothing to crazy like any curse words or anything like that i will say it will be ok or not. If you play as a non-human race you can choose if you want to walk on all fours or two legs. If you want and also you must always have a piece of clothing on it doesn't matter the size you could wear nothing but a bow tie if you want as long as you have a piece of clothing on.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( I'm in! Litterally in.)

name: Neo

race: Human

history: Neo was just a normal boy living in america town, when he came to realize something, he didn't like the city. A nice place in the country was where he loved to be and when he saved up enough money he got on the first train to Greenflower city. On the floor of the train he found 200 bells.

starting bells: 200.

reason for moving: Prefers the country life.

walking method: biped

Town: Greenflower City

Neo looked at the...cat...in front of him with an odd look. "Um...my name is...uh...Neo."

the cat smile happily "hi Neo my name is Rover so where are you going on this fine day and where are you coming from" asked Rover as he asked his question you saw what look like a question mark for a second

((i am going to try my best being this is my first RP i startled and the fact all the NP i will be controlling if i type anything weird and you don't like it i will stop))

(Don't worry about it. *Insert old man voice. "I remember when I started my first RP...")

"Uh...I'm from America Town." Neo said unsure of his surroundings and wondering if there was something in the tea he was drinking earlier.

"America Town hmm" Rover put his paw to his chin "can't said i really been there do you know where you are going" asked Rover

((the way i am going pick the villagers is going to the AC wiki and just click raindom page until i get six villager i think that is the startled amount right also i will be using Rover more then the games does))

"i have heard of greenflower city they say the flower there during spring and fall are the most beautiful"said rover as he smile "oh yay almost forgot" said rover as a exclamation mark appeared for a second "do you know where you are going to live or how you going to pay for yourself" asked rover as a question mark appeared for a second

(( can you look at this and tell me what you think and if it is good maybe join ))

"what you have no idea where" said rover sounded shocked "i know of someone that can help hold on" said rover as he got up he walked to the back of the train pick up the phone and called him

""Hi! ...It's-a ME! Mya ha! Good impression, right? anyway i have someone that needs a house" after a couple of head shakes and words you can't heard "yay ok i will tell him" then rover hang up the phone and walked back and then sat down "ok i talked to a friend in town to hook you up when you get there" after rover said that you heard over the intercom "now enter greenflower city" "well well sounds like we are here maybe we will meet again said rover as you got up and left the train"

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/File:Porter_Animal_Forest_64.PNG

Neo nodded and turned to get his staff and bag. He got up and walked out of the train and into the station. The town looked quite peaceful and Neo smiled at this fact. He took a minute to take in the view.

As Neo was taking in the view of the beautiful town he was approach by a raccoon

"hello there you must be Neo my name is Tom nook i own the store here" said Tom

((can you tell others that you think that might be interested in this))

(I'll see what I can do.)

"Yes, that's me." Neo said as he looked at the tanooki. Now that he had his staff he was able to cope with some of the weirdness around him, after all his staff itself was from the internet.

((yes i know he is a raccoon is that what you are going be calling him))

with a despicable little grin "well there is four houses for sell right this way" said Tom Nook as you follow him ((pretty sure you want to))

he lead you to an area that has four houses

animal-crossing.jpg?w=480&h=320&crop=1

((they look like this except have different color roof red,orange,blue, and yellow))

and have a bulled-board in the middle

(I'll join this.)

Name: Pyro Blaze

Race: Unicorn

History: Pyro grew up in Washington city, but he didn't like it very much. It was too busy for his tastes, so he took the first train he could out to Greenflower. Pyro had some money left over after buying the ticket.

Starting bells: 500

Reason for moving: City was too crowded

Movement: Quadraped

(I Guess I'm on the train now?)

((i was a bit afraid to put the starting bells like thinking everypony was going to get the most they could and like all animal crossing every new character starts on the train so yes pyro i will control your character alittle to get us startled)) Pyro brought his ticket and got on board and took a sit the way quadraped pony do after a bit a cat came and just sat down across from him

"Hmmm...I guess...the red roofed one then." Neo said starting to get a bit more comfortable now.

"do you want to just buy it or take a look inside none of these doors have locks" said Tom Nook

"I'm doing fine Rover. I'm Pyro Blaze, but everyone just calls me Pyro. I'm moving to Greenflower."

"really someone just move there from another city" said Rover

Archived