Pony Crossing (open 2 slots left)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ok" said Tom Nook let me just figure out the price the price of the house Tom Nook put a paw to his chin "lets see with fees and closing costs the house comes to 19,800 Bells" said Tom Nook. Moving his paw and pointing it at you like he is waiting for the bells.

"Oh yes that thing by your house is a gyroid"said Tom Nook pointing to the moving thing next to your house "if you give it items it will hold them for you. You can also tell it to sell those items if you want if you do that it will set a price for the item or you can"

"Will that is no good"said Tom Nook after thinking for a bit a Exclamation mark appeared for a second "I know what you can do and we can kill three birds with one stone" said Tom Nook "I can let you work at mt store for a bit and that will let you know the town, meet it villagers, and play a some for your house off." some said Tom Nook

"ok follow me" said Tom Nook he took you though quite a long walk you saw a couple of houses and a post office on the way there

((ok the way we are going to mess with the map is you are going to type what area we are going to play in until you decided to go to a different area))

Neo followed Tome closely, this was turning out to be a strange day indeed. He looked about the tree's and post office like they were nothing but when he saw the houses he wondered if other talking animals lived here.

"well come on in" said Tom nook after he lead you inside he stops you "since you are going to work for me part time i need you to put on this outfit" said Tom Nook pulling it out of a pocket and handing it to you

((here is what you see inside right now))

post-8050-0-87990700-1378316378_thumb.jp

"well now that you change into the unform i need you plant flowers and trees around the shop you know to try to attach some customers" said Tom Nook walking up to you handing you five different types of flowers on of each type and three tree sapling

"well i have a friend that can help you in the town" said Rover as he got up he walked to the back where the phone is he picks up the phone

*ring*ring*ring* It's a me pretty good right anyway i have another person coming to greenflower he is a pony. This is all you can heard you see rover shake his head a couple of times and then .He hangs up he walks back to you and sit down well that should take care or that said Rover

Archived