Pony Crossing (open 2 slots left)

((that works to i would prefer you did it the why i asked but which ever way is more easier for you))

As pyro walks to E2 he walks by a chickenwhich wave to him as he walk by he also when by a museum. When he arrive at he location he sees a house what a hippo walking around

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm Pyro Blaze. Guess this thing's yours then." Pyro said, giving the leaf to Biff.

"oh thanks" said biff then he takes the leaf from you "here take round cactus as a thank you" he said after he put the one you give him away he pull out another leaf that look the same and give it to you

"Hmm...static, static, well I'm bound to meet him eventually." Neo said as he took off to Luna knows where.

((just to make sure you know you are just going to be walking around until you said where you want to go right also you know how to right))

Pyro took the leaf from Biff. "Thanks Biff." Pyro said in response. 'This is a leaf. What kind of magic are they using that all their furniture looks like leaves?' Pyro thought to himself as he walked back to A-1 to get his next assignment.

(I know how to but I can't give a square name since I wasn't given one for static...)

((oh i see i thought i made him tell you but i see that i didn't my bad))

after walking around for a bit neo arrive at C2 when he got there he saw a house but didn't see anyone but he saw the house lights was on

Pyro took the leaf from Biff. "Thanks Biff." Pyro said in response. 'This is a leaf. What kind of magic are they using that all their furniture looks like leaves?' Pyro thought to himself as he walked back to A-1 to get his next assignment.

When pyro got to A1 he saw Tom Nook was waiting for him "oh i see you got a gift animals are pretty generous to see it go to your home and drop it once you do you can move it pushing and pulling it to where you want it " said Tom Nook

"yes i need you to send a letter to Filbert" said Tom Nook handing you a piece of paper "people loves to receive letters if the letter good the person might even show it to others so be careful what you put in it i need you to tell him that we are going to have a sale in the letter" said Tom Nook

"Hmm? What?! Tch! It's a customer!"said Phyllis as she grab the letter put it in a hole under the table you see it appear on the long table behind her "it is on it way" she whisper to herself "just hurry up and get out"

(Oh gosh, I remember Phyllis. She's so mean every time you come in, no matter what you talked to her about.)

"Um, right." Pyro said as he wondered how the letter had gotten over to the table. 'Do they have some kind of teleport spell rigged under that desk that moves the letter to the table? If so, why don't they just turn around and put it on the table themselves?' Pyro thought as he left the post office and headed back to A1.

(Oh gosh, I remember Phyllis. She's so mean every time you come in, no matter what you talked to her about.)

"Um, right." Pyro said as he wondered how the letter had gotten over to the table. 'Do they have some kind of teleport spell rigged under that desk that moves the letter to the table? If so, why don't they just turn around and put it on the table themselves?' Pyro thought as he left the post office and headed back to A1.

as he made his way back he see the dump yea he saw it on the way there but it was empty the but now it has a leaf in there

Archived