The Best Episodes?

My first exposure to MLP came from "Feeling Pinkie Keen". It got me into the show, and it fascinated me. However, now that I'm a huge fan, I gotta say it's probably my least favorite episode. Says a lot of the quality of this show in general when a bad episode can interest you into it.

As far as spreading the Pony Gospel, some people have made up in their mind that they wont like it even before viewing it. Unfortunately, this means that no matter what episode you show them, they'll pick it apart in their mind. MLPFiM rewards curiosity. It's not so pleasant when it is crammed down someones throat.

hi hi

Ticket Master is kind of like a second pilot, in that it introduces all the characters and explains their motivations. Still it must depend somewhat on the personality of the person involved. Someone who is shy may feel a bit uncomfortable during Griffon the Brush-off or A Bird in the Hoof, when it might seem like a bunch of awful stuff is happening to one of the characters for no good reason. They might be more inclined to like some of the more slow paced episodes like Ticket Master, Fall Weather Friends or Look Before you Sleep. Someone who is more outgoing might like the reverse better.

a friend of mine just took his ow time to watch a few episodes. He said he liked the animation and the character quality. However, he admitted he just can't get passed the fact that it's "ponies."

This scene from Toy Story is a pretty good reenactment of a conversation I have with my friends about ponies. Perhaps I just don't have the charisma, lol.

D5m33zK6ZlA

Fluttershy: "It's so... ...cute."

Rainbow Dash: "Well it is Tim Allen."

• 2 weeks later...

I love or at the very least like most of the episodes (the only one I can say I disliked off the top of my head was Feelin' Pinkie Keen) but my absolute favourite has to be Applebuck Season, but I'm also really fond of Cutie Mark Chronicles as well as the two part pilot ^^