Friendship is Magic Issue #10

SteelEagle

Man, you people need me for the comic! #10 came out and it was a fine end to Big Mac's mini arc, even better than #9 which was itself really good. It released on August 28th so the sales below are a bit misleading- it will grow.

84 My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic 10 $3.99 IDW 24,475

Yeah, these two last issues were a hoot. I can never get tired of Andy Price's art, and the gags were really funny...Tons of references..Like the cover (I got one of the regular covers which had the 'background ponys' gathered up with DJ-Pon 3 in the front. This was a homage to the famous Justice League #1 cover. Nice to see that Doctor Hooves in Batman!

2qon.jpg

Just love the bit when Fleetfoot takes on Tealove over Big Mac...And zounds! Celestia is very strong..... :!:

Yeah, these two last issues were a hoot. I can never get tired of Andy Price's art, and the gags were really funny...

I too find the artwork within the comics to be eye candy. I would argue that it is one of the better art styles when it comes to making MLP comics.

I foundmyself laughing more often with this issue (well technically the arc) than the other issues. So the gags worked like a charm.