Any ponies you hate to love or like?

MissMane

I never really had a specific character I hated to like. Maybe fluttershy for a bit because she reminded me of myself at times, which really bothered me because I wanted to have nothing in common with the show.

But for the longest time, I actually really hated the show, as a whole, just from how much I liked it. Almost every character feel into that broad hate for a while

Not a pony but queen chrysalis and by extension the changelings. I like them not only due to their fantastic design, essentially 'child friendly horror', but also due to my own fascination with hive insects either real or as put forward in sci-fi and fantasy. I know I shouldn't like them as they are vicious, sentient predators with equivalent level intelligence, whose only source of food is other sentients but they are just done so very well!

In lieu of a changeling icon..... DO ME DO ME! :D

Well,when I first started to like King Sombra as a villain,i hated that,but then I dived deeper into his character and after watching a analyze video on his.His intentions and actions were down-right evil.He did whatever he wanted for himself,not for his followers or to have fun,but for pure self-want.He was evil for the sake of being evil.I think he is the best MLP bad guy now.