Jokes,funny pics,memes galore!

EVERYTHING ON THIS TOPIC MUST BE AGE APPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a simple topic were I post a funny picture, joke, or meme for you enjoyment. I will be posting every day, if I miss a day, I will put in extra photos just for you! And you can be involved in this as much as me! Just make sure you pictures are clear! If your posting a joke, it would be cool if you added a picture that's relatable to the joke. ON TO THE FIRST PICTURE!!!

You HAVE to know a little bit of history to understand this one.

post-8515-0-62856800-1379472267_thumb.jp

I am part time philosopher, soooooo, isn't laughter music to the soul, my ears say yes. Aren't jokes like plays, they need a playwrights, so that requires writing , my mind says yes. And isn't a joke the ART of humor?my body says yes.

But you're the moderator , so resisting is futile , so it is understood , forgive me for putting it in the wrong section.

I am part time philosopher, soooooo, isn't laughter music to the soul, my ears say yes. Aren't jokes like plays, they need a playwrights, so that requires writing , my mind says yes. And isn't a joke the ART of humor?my body says yes.

But you're the moderator , so resisting is futile , so it is understood , forgive me for putting it in the wrong section.

That didn't sound like philosophy at all.

• 3 weeks later...